Dolphin installation

Hi! I need someone to install Dolphin on my server. Anyone interested? How much and how soon? Thank you.
Quote · 20 Sep 2008

If your server is hfw I can guide you and you can do it within 12 secondes. I just did one today using cpanel addons.

Nurke

Quote · 20 Sep 2008

nurke, when you used that auto installer on hfw were you able to install it in the root of the server? and one other question you can pm the answer if you like, what was the length of the domain you installed it on? 

regards,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 21 Sep 2008

right now 20 mins $35.00

regards,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 21 Sep 2008

I can do it in 4 seconds.

Quote · 21 Sep 2008

If your server is hfw I can guide you and you can do it within 12 secondes. I just did one today using cpanel addons.

Nurke

nurke, just in case you didnt know as long as the host is listed on http://boonex.com/hosting they will have or should have that auto installer. however, there are some bugs with it, so precaution is forewarned.

and other part of that is, what do you consider installed? just the fact that the site opens, you dont think the license need to be inserted, that orca lang needs to be compiled, that ray widgets all need to be updated, add rms connection for AV chat. that is what we do with our installs, when its turned over, its ready to hit production as an out of the box site. was just checking on what you consider installed though?

regards,
DosDawg

Quote · 21 Sep 2008

I can do it in 4 seconds.

cal, ^what are we talkin about here^ lol

regards,
DosDawg

Quote · 21 Sep 2008

Hello DosDawg,

No, it asked me for directory name, and in installer I added 2 letter folder name...the domain name has 8 letters...

at first I didnt like the fact I couldnt put it in the root, but when you think about it, you know boonex is not good for meta tags, so I palced all metas in index.html of my new domain, and immediate redirect....

So I thing its ok, for my taste....

Im trying to figure out how to transfer profiles and other files from my older version...

Nurke

Quote · 21 Sep 2008

I can help you Free of charge but not as fast as they can Smile ymessenger me Ill walk you through it. bladeoptra@yahoo.com

Quote · 21 Sep 2008

tento | goodbizs same person is a theif

just to let all of you know who offered to help this person, this is a theif, a worthless piece of shit. 

I ask you to give me the time to verify that all work before I pay. Isn't that the right and professional way to conduct business?
I am doing that now, hopefully I get all checked and pay you before I go to bed, otherwise I will take care of the rest after work tomorrow evening...

Best regards,

Goodbizs

that is the same person, how do i know this, well lets just say, that there is not much that goes on in the dolphin community that is a secret. so this guy changed his username, and inquired of the community to have him do something that he had already ripped me off for. as you can see in the letter that he sent me, he said it was professional of me to let him verify the work, well i as a "professional" gave him the benefit of the doubt, and as we all know now, there is nothing professional about this person at all. 

oh you want to give him the benefit of the doubt, and say it was a misunderstanding? absolutely, then how is it that he would create a new profile on boonex unity. you know why, because he is an absolute piece of shit TENTO is an absolute piece of shit, and he is the owner of the site cityearth.org, he is a thief, and nobody should trust him to do anything for him. goodbizs and tento are the same people, so that would make two theives, and pieces of shit, he is and was absolutely aware of his theft, wrote me yesterday, and asked how he could get his site backup, as it was taken down 7 days after it was installed for non-payment, that was 14 days ago. i informed him he would need to make this months payment as well as next months payment for the site to be reinstated. 

he clearly felt he could get a better deal somewhere else. tento goodbizs and no telling how many more profile names he has on this site, is an absolute piece of shit, owner operator of cityearth.org

avoid working on the site cityearth.org, he is not trustworthy, and is a theif. 

regards,
DosDawg

Quote · 22 Sep 2008

just to let all of you know who offered to help this person, this is a theif, a worthless piece of shit. 

I ask you to give me the time to verify that all work before I pay. Isn't that the right and professional way to conduct business?
I am doing that now, hopefully I get all checked and pay you before I go to bed, otherwise I will take care of the rest after work tomorrow evening...

Best regards,

Goodbizs

that is the same person, how do i know this, well lets just say, that there is not much that goes on in the dolphin community that is a secret. so this guy changed his username, and inquired of the community to have him do something that he had already ripped me off for. as you can see in the letter that he sent me, he said it was professional of me to let him verify the work, well i as a "professional" gave him the benefit of the doubt, and as we all know now, there is nothing professional about this person at all. 

oh you want to give him the benefit of the doubt, and say it was a misunderstanding? absolutely, then how is it that he would create a new profile on boonex unity. you know why, because he is an absolute piece of shit TENTO is an absolute piece of shit, and he is the owner of the site cityearth.org, he is a thief, and nobody should trust him to do anything for him. goodbizs and tento are the same people, so that would make two theives, and pieces of shit, he is and was absolutely aware of his theft, wrote me yesterday, and asked how he could get his site backup, as it was taken down 7 days after it was installed for non-payment, that was 14 days ago. i informed him he would need to make this months payment as well as next months payment for the site to be reinstated. 

he clearly felt he could get a better deal somewhere else. tento goodbizs and no telling how many more profile names he has on this site, is an absolute piece of shit, owner operator of cityearth.org

regards,
DosDawg

Thankhs for the info Dosdawg.

All the best

alphaomega168

Quote · 22 Sep 2008

How fair is it that DosDawg publicly claim that I am a thief just because we have a misunderstanding that he cares less to understand?

He did an installation job for me for $35, I asked for the payment info and he referred me to DolphinGeeks.com after the first option did no work on my end.

I had an inconvenience later that day and was not around for few days to handle my business.

When I got back, I realized that he took the site down, also I was not able to login to my boonex goodbizs account to communicate with him. My guess was that he compromised my goodbizs account as well.

Then I contacted dolphinGeeks.com sales department twice to apologize and pay for the service given that they install the script, but they did not respond.

I had to use someone else for the installation, so I posted online here and got someone to do the job for the same price.

He installed and uninstalled my script, probably closed my goodbizs account, then proceeded to publicly post lies about me.

You got it wrong DosDawg, these extreme actions for a little misunderstanding says alot about you...

***Here is a copy of my last email to Dolphingeeks  on September 17, couple days before I decide to use someone else:

RE: [Ticket ID: 269711] RE: Important Message For Dolphin Geeks Administration‏
Sent: Wed 9/17/08 6:53 PM
To: Dolphin Geeks Dolphin Geeks Sales (geek.sales@dolphingeeks.com)

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;} Hi!

Sorry I had an inconvenience and was not around to pay for www.cityearth.org installation fees. I am available and ready to pay now, but realize that the installation has been reversed or something of that kind..
Could you install it now?
I don't mind if you need me to pay first. Just send me the link and payment instruction, I will proceed with the payment as soon as I get that information.

Best regards,

Bertrand.

Je vous aime tous!
I love you all!

Best regards,

Goodbizs

regards,
DosDawg

Quote · 22 Sep 2008

we had no misunderstanding. you chose not to pay for work performed. your order was Aug 31, I asked for payment Sept 2, you said you wanted to review the account and ensure all was functional. i shut the site down 7 days after it was up and had not received payment. If you had paid for services rendered, then this would not have happened, and i do claim that you stole from me, as you still have not offered compensation to me for the work performed, so you stole that service, bottom line, so posting in here is no recourse for your non-professional behavior.

regards,
DosDawg

Quote · 22 Sep 2008

here is a list of my communications with you, and not one time will you see that i was referring you to dolphingeeks. i have taken the liberty to blank out some information that is critical to your site.

Dialog History (28) Hide
From Me to goodbizs
senthave you found anybody to help you out? later, DosDawg
Show

From goodbizs to Me
inboxNot yet. Can you help?
Show

From Me to goodbizs
sentwe are talking about the 404 errors page not found when you click on links on the menu? is that correct? yeah i think i can help out. holla, DosDawg Terabyte Hosting Solutions
Show

From goodbizs to Me
inboxThank you for replying. What would it take to address the issue? I look forward to hearing from you.
Show

From Me to goodbizs
sentneed your url, and your ftp access so i can take a look. hopefully you will get this information to me this evening, i have plans for the weekend, and wont be around. later, DosDawg Terabyte Hosting Solutions
Show

From goodbizs to Me
inboxwww.cityearth.org is the URL. The FTP is: www.cityearth.org, the username is :xxxxxxx, the password is: xxxxxxxxxx. Thank you. Goodbizs.
Show

From Me to goodbizs
sentworking on it, will advise when we have something to report. later, DosDawg Terabyte Hosting Solutions
Show

From goodbizs to Me
inboxThank you. I look forward to talking to you... 
Show

From Me to goodbizs
senthere is the deal, i had one of the team members take a look at what was going on, there are several problems, too many to track down, there are file directory permissions that have been changed, files that were loaded on the wrong versionjof the site, so what i would suggest is that you do a complete reinstall. your membership level is low enough that you will not be killing yourself. if you need assistance in getting a fresh install up and running, and ensuring everything is functional, please let us know. we do installs for $35.00. we can install your site, and have you up and running again in a matter of hours. Regards, DosDawg Terabyte Hosting Solutions http://terabyte-hosting.com
Show

From goodbizs to Me
inboxYes let's go that route. Let me know what information you need to proceed. Regards, Goodbizs.
Show

From Me to goodbizs
sentok great, we can have this done rather quickly. what we require of you is your server information. cpanel login information, ftp login information what versionjyou have licesnses for send your licences numbers, free or otherwise what is your RMS connection information what is your site name (desired site name) what are the three email accounts you want set to the script during installation. we will send an invoice to you immediately upon receiving your information, and will proceed with the install upon reciept of payment. regards, DosDawg Terabyte Hosting Solutions http://terabyte-hosting.com
Show

From goodbizs to Me
inboxGood to hear from you. Here is the requested info. 1)- cpanel login information: - Address: https://www.hostmonster.com/cgi/account/cpanel?ldomain=cityearth.org&lpass=nnnd&step=cpanel - Login domainame: cityearth.com - Password: xxxxxxxx 2)- ftp login information: - Address; www.cityearth.org - Username: cityeart - Password: xxxxxxxxxxx3)- Version and licenses #: Dolphin - MANM0xxxxx Orca - MANM0xxxxx Ray chat - AE55333xxxxx Ray Instant Messenger - AE31BX7xxxxx Ray Whiteboard - AEPHZ62xxxxx Desktop - AE35Y63xxxxx Ray Music Player - AEK11VGxxxxx Ray Web Presence - AE2JNS2xxxxx Ray Video Recorder - AE8Q733xxxxx Ray Video Player - AEM3U6Ixxxxx Ray Shoutbox - AEM9TPXxxxxx 4)- I am not sure what is RMS??? 5) - Site name: CityEarth.org 6) - Email accounts(Use same for three): fongbd@xxxxxl.com I look forward to hearing from you... Regards, 
Show

From Me to goodbizs
senthate to be a pain. you didnt clarify if this was free or adfree? this is a determining factor on this. it appears you have a combination of free and adfree? so let me ask this so its clear. Dolphin 6.1.4 > Free or AdFree Orca 2.0 > Free or AdFree Ray Suite 3.5.1 > Free or AdFree later, DosDawg ps. you can write me directly admin@dosdawgs.com if you choose to.
Show

From goodbizs to Me
inboxThey are all Adfree, paid for... -Dolphin 6.1.4 Adfree -Orca2.0 Adfree -Ray Suite 3.5.1 Adfree Thank you
Show

From Me to goodbizs
sentthis should be done no later than 1PM EST today. technician working on you now. sorry for the delay, but we are migrating servers with a couple hundred accounts, so its hectic around here. will send you the invoice, i went ahead and proceeded on the work, because i had the delay in getting the work done. regards, DosDawg Terabyte Hosting Solutions http://terabyte-hosting.com
Show

From goodbizs to Me
inboxHi Dos! As for the title of the site (I mean the browser title), would you use the following line: The Power of ONE ! Approaching Resources, problems, cultures, and efforts in our World as ONE with common answers ... Thank you. 
Show

From goodbizs to Me
inboxHi DosDawg! I just tried to access www.cityearth.org and I get the install page with the following message: "Please, remove INSTALL directory from your server and reload this page to activate your community site." Should I go ahead and proceed as it asks? I look forward to hearing from you. best regards, Goodbizs.
Show

From Me to goodbizs
sentGoodbiz, i suppose we got this email too late. we have completed the install, and all is ready for you to operate your site instead of being concerned with getting the site to operate. if you need us to make this change for you, just please login to http://terabyte-hosting.com/billing/ you have been sent an invoice that from our billing/support site. your username is your email address, and your password is the same as that which you use for your server. please remit payment on the invoice, so we can close this ticket out. regards, DosDawg Terabyte Hosting Solutions http://terabyte-hosting.com
Show

From Me to goodbizs
sentGoodBiz, you must have stepped in as we were wrapping up the installation. All is good now, install directory has been removed. Please give it a go, and let us know your feedback. regards, DosDawg Terabyte Hosting Solutions http://terabyte-hosting.com
Show

From Me to goodbizs
sentGoodBiz, one more thing that you need to be made aware of, since you stated in one of your responses to me in regards to RMS, that you were not sure what that was. RMS is ray media server, typically on a vps or dedicated server, you get this installed so you can stream video, and use the presence portion of the ray widgets. If you currently do not have RMS installed, nor intend on installing it on your server, or are not allowed to install it on your server, Terabyte Hosting Solutions offers Stand Alone RMS for a very econonomical price,just $5.00/month or $60.00/year. if you are in need of this service, please let us know, by placing your order http://terabyte-hosting.com/billing/cart.php. when it asks you about the domain, please select the 3rd option, and provide us with your domain name where you will be running ray av chat and ray presence. regards, DosDawg Terabyte Hosting Solutions http://terabyte-hosting.com
Show

From Me to goodbizs
sentcould you please confirm all is well on cityearth.org? regards, DosDawg Terabyte Hosting Solutions
Show

From Me to goodbizs
senthave you confirmed your site is up and running? i have sent you an invoice, and we are waiting on a reply that all is well so we can close this ticket. regards, DosDawg Terabyte Hosting Solutions http://terabyte-hosting.com
Show

From goodbizs to Me
inboxHi! Thank you for the good news! I just got back home and it's family time. I won't be able to verify that all work well till after work tomorrow. I will then take care of the bill as well after verifying that all work fine. Best regards, Goodbizs.
Show

From Me to goodbizs
sentI must say that i am not very fond of having to wait on the payment, as the payment was requested prior to doing the work. please understand, we done this work on good faith, and there are some who are waiting to be paid for the services provided. regards, DosDawg Terabyte Hosting Solutions http://terabyte-hosting.com

Show

From goodbizs to Me
inboxI appreciate your quick response to fix the problem DosDawg. May you tell me why this is becoming a problem for you? I ask you to give me the time to verify that all work before I pay. Isn't that the right and professional way to conduct business? I am doing that now, hopefully I get all checked and pay you before I go to bed, otherwise I will take care of the rest after work tomorrow evening... Best regards, Goodbizs
Show

From goodbizs to Me
inboxHi DosDawg! The link to the payment page: http://www.terabyte-hosting.com/billing/viewinvoice.php?id=58, generates the following error message : Site error: the file /home/terabyte/public_html/billing/viewinvoice.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator. As a result, I am not able to process the payment at this instant, but will once you provide me with an alternative Would you use the following sentence as title for the site: " " I look forward to hearing from you with new directives. Best regards,
Show

From Me to goodbizs
sentwe were doing an upgrade on the accounting software yesterday. all is well now, please try again on the billing software link: http://terabyte-hosting.com/billing regards DosDawg Terabyte Hosting Solutions http://terabyte-hosting.com
Show

From Me to goodbizs
sentSir, it is our policy that all services be paid for prior to performing the task, as there is absolutely no recourse available to us were we to perform the work, then the owner make the decision that they were not going to pay. on the other hand, if you were to pay for a service, and did not receive that service, you have the availability to contest the charge via your credit card or paypal. I clearly mentioned to you that we were going to proceed with the work, and asked that you make payment expediently. As for your question, and statement, "I ask you to give me the time to verify all work before I pay. Isnt that the right and professional way to conduct business? You know in a perfect world you would be absolutely correct in that statement, however in doing business on the internet, that does not always prove to be the best practice for reasons stated above. So you see, even now at this time, you have had your work completed for 2 days, and we have received no payment. I have people that I need to pay, I have to pay them regardless of the payment being made to me, because I am a fair and equitable person. I know you intend on making payment, and we expect to see payment received no later than 7:30PM EST September 2, 2008. Your business is much appreciated, and sorry for this whole ordeal of miscommunications of what was expected for services provided. Regards, DosDawg Terabyte Hosting Solutions http://terabyte-hosting.com

Show

so you see, i cant think that there was any misunderstanding, as you blatantly refused to pay for the services, knowing that the site was installed all all was well, long before you had any unfortunate occurrence in your life. you chose not to pay. My last communication with you was 09.03.08, the next time you contacted me was 9.20.08, i promptly responded to your inquiry. never once mentioning anything about dolphingeeks, i said i wanted to be paid for the work done. you chose to advertise needing somebody to do an install for you, on the very day i asked you for payment. so you are mistaken, and a liar, and a thief as far as i am concerned. if you have any morals or scruples about yourself, you will send payment for the work that was done for you. 

regards,
DosDawg

Quote · 22 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.