Dolphin phpBB3 problem

I bought a Dolphin/phpBB3 integrated package but when I click on Forum I get a "page unavailable" message. Anyone got any ideas please.

Paul

Quote · 8 Feb 2009

Ask this package's seller ;-)

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 8 Feb 2009

Hi Michel, I tried but can't get any response from them. There seem to be a couple of people who have bought various mods from people on expertzzz.com having problems getting any response once they have paid.

Paul

Quote · 9 Feb 2009

Hi Paul :-)

Your issue could be just a simple path to phpBB3 problem... Did you already check it within your Admin Panel - Builders - Navigation Menu Builder ?

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 9 Feb 2009

Hi Michel,

You are probably right. I have found that the main navigation menu links to a file called forum.php in the main directory. When I access the Forum from the control panel as admin it links to another forum.php file in the admin folder. There must be some error in the code/path in the forum.php in the main directory, but I can't work it out at the minute. The level of php is all new to me. I've bought a book and I have some serious reading to do. I am trying to compare the print outs of the two forum.php files to see if I can find out what is going wrong.

Paul 

Quote · 9 Feb 2009

Paul,

You will find some very good video tutorials here: http://www.darrenpowless.com/

I'm quite sure of that these tutorials will be helpful to you ;-)

Quote · 9 Feb 2009

Paul,

You will find some very good video tutorials here: http://www.darrenpowless.com/

I'm quite sure of that these tutorials will be helpful to you ;-)

Thanks Michel, I'll have a look.

Paul

Quote · 9 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.