Dolphin site

...Community and Dating sites exist for find new friends,love....is very important view other

profiles photo,photos!!? In my Dolphin software site view Profiles photo and photos to Profile page

is not "visible"???? In Admin for Action" View_profile" manage action is Empty!!? Nothing!!?

My site no work! Dolphin team my tickets cancelled! Replay: Dolphin technical support is not exist!

...only support on Forum!!?? Impossible!!? Forum modify Dolphin software errors!!?

Dolphin software is not complete,have more scripts errors..and after installation ...for site work

...add more adfons?

Quote · 31 Jan 2014

Boonex does not provide support!  The support comes from people within the community who are active within forums.

From what I understand you have issue with photos not showing ... is this just on the member profiles or within actual photos pages ?

When you say scripts with errors, do you mean you are having issues installing modules?

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 31 Jan 2014

Just recently I helped someone with a problem where photos were not working, would not show up when you click on them etc.

I found out the person installed Dolphin from the CPanel, one of those click to install installations.  I removed the CPanel install and manually installed the software.  It was not fun having to click each file and change the permissions but I did.  When I was finished, he had a Dolphin site that worked.

Was your site a cPanel installation?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 31 Jan 2014

my site is www.ilikesexandlove.com

my hosting is "recommanded hosting" Hostforweb????? Installation for one click!!?

What is problem?

Quote · 31 Jan 2014

my site is www.ilikesexandlove.com

my hosting is "recommanded hosting" Hostforweb????? Installation for one click!!?

What is problem?

Yes, the problem is most likely from that "one click" installation.  Dolphin really needs to be installed manually.

Quote · 31 Jan 2014

...i paid installation!!????

.....is true...Dolphin is not software nice...bad disegn,..not have feeds page with(like,comment,share),

not have Chat module,Profile Cover!!?...i choosed Dolphin for more addons!!??

...have more script errors..PHP.ini is not compatible with hosting servers...etc,..

I choosed Dolphin...is my big error!!? PHPFox is the Best software!

Quote · 31 Jan 2014

@radefantasy - I see there is a bit of a communication barrier here, but I will try to explain as well:

1. ...i paid installation!!???? If I read your comment correctly earlier, you said you did a 'one-click' installation. I am assuming this was done from Softaculous in cPanel? If yes, then DO NOT install Dolphin like this. If you 'paid' BoonEx to installation of Dolphin, then you need to contact them about that.

2. .....is true...Dolphin is not software nice...bad disegn,..not have feeds page with(like,comment,share) Not sure what you mean by 'feed pages', but things like comment and share come with most modules that are installed.

3. not have Chat module,Profile Cover!!?...i choosed Dolphin for more addons!!?? The Chat module does not come installed by default. To install default modules, you need to do that from the Admin Panel. Also, products in the market like 'Profile Cover' are not free. You have to purchase those modules.

4. ...have more script errors..PHP.ini is not compatible with hosting servers...etc,.. I am not sure what type of hosting package you have but if your host (HFW - HostForWeb) does not allow the use of a php.ini file, then that is a issue with your host and not Dolphin.

5. PHPFox is the Best software! PhpFox doesn't come close to Dolphin.

Obviously, you are having problems because you do not understand Dolphin. If you are having problems, then post a 'detailed' message in the forums and we will try to help you.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 31 Jan 2014

Maybe recommended by Boonex ... not by I or many other people ...

I have one click installer for my clients, but manual Dolphin install is always more professional and reliable!

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 31 Jan 2014

I would be happy to help you out with your problems but I am rather busy doing other work and certainly could not do a full install of Dolphin.  Maybe someone else might can find the time.  I can come back at a later time.  If you did pay for an installation from Boonex, then let us know because that is NOT US, we are NOT BOONEX, we are just volunteers that work for free trying to answer those who have problems.

Sometimes it is easier to communicate by using Google Translate; I have helped many by translating with Google.

Quote · 31 Jan 2014

Could not have been said better and .... well .... true!

we are NOT BOONEX, we are just volunteers that work for free trying to answer those who have problems.

Quote · 31 Jan 2014

...only Dolphin software not have support service...only support by Forum!!??

..not have LiveChat support!!?? ..is possible?

Quote · 1 Feb 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.