ERROR INSTALL MODULE TEST BLOGGIE

I failed to install the module test bloggie. I am following the tutorial "My first module ". and in step two tells you that you must do to install.I just copied the folder to where indicated , but by going to Administration module shows me the following error.

attached image

anyone know if this tutorial is compatible with the current version ?. I am installing this test on localhost

error.jpg · 294.3K · 361 views
Quote · 10 Nov 2015

The problem is some of the php files in the bloggie module are still using short php tags.

Example.  This <? instead of <?php

So what your seeing is the result of what happens when you try to run a script that uses short tags but the option for short_open_tags in your php configuration is off.

Solutions.

Either go through all php files in the bloggie module and replace the starting tag of <? with <?php or turn on the option in your php.ini to enable short_open_tags

Basically, the bloggie module has not been updated to support newer versions of php that have the short_open_tags option off by default.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 10 Nov 2015
thanks , your help was very good
Quote · 10 Nov 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.