ESASE: Please contact me about D7 phpBB3 mod

I have mailed you here at Unity but no reply. I bought your mod yesterday via swreg but the download only had a txt file. Please send me the mod. Swreg always has problems with downloading the product. Please reply asap. I need the mod.

Quote · 21 Jan 2010

I am having the same issue. Please let me know if Ease contacts you.

Quote · 26 Jan 2010

Ease sent me an email this morning stating that the download link had been activated on Unix and provided me with a link to the phpbb3 integration page, but there is no download option.

Am I missing something?

Quote · 26 Jan 2010

Perhaps he needs some time to study the subtle nuances of the target="_top" attribute.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 26 Jan 2010

I'm sorry, if that was directed towards me I don't get the reference.

He said the download link was activated on Unity, so am I missing the link or is it just not there?

Quote · 27 Jan 2010

now that's a mod... . you get three menus for the price of one :)hehehe

Quote · 27 Jan 2010

RE: I'm sorry, if that was directed towards me I don't get the reference.

It's a screen shot of the demo of that phpBB mod you bought.  Basically, the screen shot shows that the mod in question, 'needs a bit of work".

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 27 Jan 2010

Well the problem is I do not have the mod yet, LOL

Ease said that there was a download link activated in Unity and provided me with a link to the mod description page.

Is there suppose to be a download link there?

Please forgive my questions this is the first purchase I've made here and so far I'm not impressed.

Perhaps that will change when I actually get it.

Quote · 27 Jan 2010

considered it as donation hehehe

if you go to the market do you see a download link on other products if yes i guess this one should have one too

Quote · 27 Jan 2010

I did receive the modification via email today.

I am however, receiving a database query error when I try to install the mod via the admin panel.

Any idea how to correct a database query error?

Quote · 28 Jan 2010

I did receive the modification via email today.

I am however, receiving a database query error when I try to install the mod via the admin panel.

Any idea how to correct a database query error?

well it's not so easy to give you an answer without any info on it

what's the output you're getting

Quote · 28 Jan 2010

Wouldn't this be a good question for the mod developer?

Quote · 28 Jan 2010

Euda, please, refer all the questions related to modifications you purchased on Unity to their developers directly using a Unity mail box.

Quote · 29 Jan 2010

Hello Guys!

Sorry for all the inconveniences, all the issues with payments abd download link activation have been fixed.

I also want to let you know that I just re-uploaded the phpBB package here on Unity : I've completed phpBB integratoin with the Dolphin groups. YES!! it now replaces Orca in Groups as well.

Those who already has phpBB you need to dowload it here on Unity, remove your current installation and install it once again.

We only have a unique modules for dolphin!
Quote · 21 Feb 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.