Easy Question... I think!

Hey I have a quick & easy question - When setting up Membership levels, it MANDATES that you select an IMAGE / ICON to represent that level. So I select a nice little Jpg I put together for my levels, But I don't see that icon ANYWHERE to whom those levels are attached.

So what's the point of mandating that an IMAGE be attached to a member level, if the image doesn't appear anywhere... and apparently not even the members can see it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or just not looking in the right place. Undecided Can someone advise me on this? 

PS - If the image DOES appear somewhere, I've also noticed that I don't seem to be able to access that image to change or remove it once I've created that level with it - even if it hasn't been assigned to anyone. It just seems to disappear into limbo. What's that about?? Is there any way to access the Member level images after they've been assigned to a level?

Thanks 

Quote · 1 Apr 2017

The image show when you let them update or pay for a membership. So lets say you have gold membership that you members can upgrade to. When the member goes to upgrade that image shows with the description for that membership as well as price to update or upgrade to.

Quote · 1 Apr 2017

Ok I understand. That's a bit disappointing though because I think it would be kind of like a "badge of honor" for people to see their shiny new status symbols in their profile when they log in. If they allowed others to see their status (optional), it could act as an incentive to make others want to upgrade as well.

I guess there's also no way to edit or delete the image once it's attached to a membership level either huh? [sigh...] Frown

With a few tweeks to it, that would be a nice little $10 Mod I'd be willing to purchase. Money Mouth

Thanks for the info and the fast response Truck - It is very much appreciated!!!

Quote · 1 Apr 2017

Ok I understand. That's a bit disappointing though because I think it would be kind of like a "badge of honor" for people to see their shiny new status symbols in their profile when they log in. If they allowed others to see their status (optional), it could act as an incentive to make others want to upgrade as well.

I guess there's also no way to edit or delete the image once it's attached to a membership level either huh? [sigh...] Frown

With a few tweeks to it, that would be a nice little $10 Mod I'd be willing to purchase. Money Mouth

Thanks for the info and the fast response Truck - It is very much appreciated!!!

It shows to them when they go to the membership page in their account.  However, yes, you can display the membership page on the profile page.  Instead of trying to tell you how to code this, there is a module in the market for displaying the membership badge on the profile page.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 2 Apr 2017

By the way, when you upload the icon, the membership module assigns it a number; they can be found in the media directory if I recall correctly,, so you won't see the name, the name is converted to a number.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 2 Apr 2017

See https://www.boonex.com/m/premium-membership-badges

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 2 Apr 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.