Edit view profile

I was just wondering if anyone could direct me on how to edit the  view profile html/php page.

For instance, http://www.boonex.com/manny_1986 has my web profile page but how do I edit the html in the templates page? It seems there is no html for the view profile page I guess?

When I try to edit Baseview, it sends error to the main image even when I returned everything i deleted. and the profile_view css is not helpful either.

I would be greatful if anyone could just tell me what to do  basically what I intend doing is building a html div tags around the main page code of the view profile page to give it a different style and look.

Quite a long a long message? sorry to disturb but I have spent the last 4 hrs trying to figure this out...

Thanks for any help in advance.

manny

Quote · 18 Dec 2008

To edit the view profile page go to ROOT_DIR/TEMPLATES/BASE/SCRIPTS/BxBaseProfileView.php

This is the file that has what the view profile stuff has.

Be a dolphin, be creative in you own way and you will attract a audience
Quote · 19 Dec 2008

Thanks!!! the php codes look scary I thought there was a "_page_main_code" string that post everything on a html page.

I will try some other  technique

Thanks once again

Manny!

Quote · 19 Dec 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.