Emotions don't show up

I posted with some emotions and they don't show up. Am i the only one here?

Quote · 17 Nov 2009

never mind.  I fixed it.  Wink

Quote · 18 Nov 2009

Hello Patrick,

I am having the same issue here, may I ask the way you get it fixed, thanking you in advance.

Quote · 3 Oct 2015

Hello Patrick,

I am having the same issue here, may I ask the way you get it fixed, thanking you in advance.

I suppose your issue could be caused by the same thing as this one from six years ago, but it's highly unlikely.  Maybe you should give a few more details.. just in case it's something different.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 3 Oct 2015

Hello houstonlively,

I didn't realized the date, Lol. Sorry I took some time to reply back I haven't had the chance to work on my projects at all. I'll go a little bit deep with this issue it is happening on the shoutout box and chat box on groups. I'll send you the code I'm getting maybe you can figure it out.

I get this code first: SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'postMessage'

and then, when I click on it, is sending me to the one bellow

(0,_.mf)(f);(0,_.Fc)("gadgets.rpc.send("+window.name+"): "+a);h.postMessage(a,g)},0):".."!=a&&_.sa("No relay set (used as window.postMessage targetOrigin), cannot send cross-domain message"); return!0}}}());

Any help please, thanking you in advance.

Quote · 16 Jan 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.