Errer uploading videos. (did follow manual)

Hello,

PHP exec is enabled. I have installed dolphin and ray suite.
Does ray music and video uploading need also RMS to be
there?

in ray/modules/global/app is ffmpeg.exe also.

Still: error uploading file 400
File permission are regarding to installation manual.

I also did read http://www.boonex.com/trac/ray/wiki/GenRayTshooter

ffmpeg.exe version

FFmpeg version SVN-r10832, Copyright (c) 2000-2007 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
configuration: --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl --enable-libvorbis --enable-libogg --enable-libtheora --enable-liba52 --enable-libamr-nb --enable-libamr-wb --enable-libfaad --enable-libfaac --enable-pthreads --disable-shared --enable-static
libavutil version: 49.5.0
libavcodec version: 51.46.1
libavformat version: 51.16.1
built on Oct 22 2007 21:09:01, gcc: 3.4.5 (Gentoo 3.4.5, ssp-3.4.5-1.0, pie-8.7.9)

Quote · 25 May 2008

Well, it turned out that with Linux Firefox version and Flash, uploading is not working for videos.
You get "error uploading file 400"

Also there seems to be issues when i try this logic:
Nginx is frontend and proxies dolphin reguests to apache what sits on other port.
Then for example is not working music uploading to gallery. You get "undefined error"
Same with video uploading. Though uploading music to profile is working.

Anyways i got all working by not using some frontend and for now just  have to accept
that Linux version of Flash has some issues.

Quote · 10 Jun 2008

it appears there was a restriction set on the executable of ffmpeg.exe. glad you could get it fixed and running. but flash works fine for me, i am on a linux machine, and use suphp.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 13 Jun 2008

nope. no restrictions.. issue was cleary to try run it as multicluster. if it had been rights issue i would
have seen it from logs right away.. but it just give unknown error for reason..

by now i have found also document what describes how to setup cluster for dolphin.

see: http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/DolphinCluster

it appears there was a restriction set on the executable of ffmpeg.exe. glad you could get it fixed and running. but flash works fine for me, i am on a linux machine, and use suphp.

later,

DosDawg

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

well i suppose at this point you have it corrected and running smoothly? so you were running a multi-cluster server, and your data files were stored on a separate machine? if you are still having problems, you should try to get up with cyberxing, and see what you can get from picking his brain.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 5 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.