Error: Database query error! Dolphin error?

Il mio sito e bloccato gia tante volte per stesso errore: Database query error?

Errore di chi? E Dolphin scripts error or Server hosting error?

My hosting team dice che questo ed errore di Dolphin developers? Chi a ragione?

Quote · 21 Nov 2014

You need to post the database error message you are getting; we don't need the backtrace, just the error message.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 21 Nov 2014

My hosting team dice che questo ed errore di Dolphin developers? Chi a ragione?

Beh, io dico la tua squadra di hosting sta mettendo la colpa sulla persona sbagliata.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 21 Nov 2014

Error messagge is: error: database query error?

Quote · 21 Nov 2014

No. That's just what dolphin displays so the public cannot see the actual database error. The full database error is sent to the email address you used for the bug report email when you first setup dolphin. So check that email for the full error message.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 21 Nov 2014

Try: is MySQL database error!

Error text:

The following errors in MySQL Service logs:

141122 8:25:10 [ERROR]/usr/sbin/mysqld: Table',/ilikesex_community/sys_banners_shows'is marked as crashed and last(automatic'?) repair failed.

My custom software database that crashed!

Quote · 22 Nov 2014

Try: is MySQL database error!

Error text:

The following errors in MySQL Service logs:

141122 8:25:10 [ERROR]/usr/sbin/mysqld: Table',/ilikesex_community/sys_banners_shows'is marked as crashed and last(automatic'?) repair failed.

My custom software database that crashed!

As the error explains, a table in your database crashed and needs to be repaired. You can do this from phpMyAdmin - select the database, tick the box next to "sys_banner_shows" and select the Repair option from the bottom of the table list.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 22 Nov 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.