Error Message When Uploading Photos

Hi Guys I need some help here. I installed dolphin, signed up as a member and tried to use the "Upload Photos" feature to upload photos unto my page and this is the error message I got. NB: I haveedited the strings to avoid hackers.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/........./local/....../chibikom/05fl.com/media/images/sharingImages/2.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /........../local/........./chibikom/05fl.com/uploadSharePhoto.php on line 172

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpn8IaXr' to '/......../local/....../chibikom/05fl.com/media/images/sharingImages/2.jpg' in /............/local........../chibikom/05fl.com/uploadSharePhoto.php on line 172

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /..../local/...../chibikom/05fl.com/uploadSharePhoto.php:172) in /........./local/......./chibikom/05fl.com/inc/design.inc.php on line 488

Quote · 5 Apr 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.