Error with Orca & Email

I downloaded and installed Dolphin, Orca, and Ray in the single package, and then updated orca to 2.02. When I tried to run the install for Orca, it looks like it completed OK, but when I goto the forums site it gives me this error:

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\Webhost\htdocs\hotslutcentral\forums\classes\en\BxXslTransform.php on line 75

Can anybody help a Dolphin n00b out? I also have problems with the email system. This is my 4th install of Dolphin, and I just can't get the email sorted out. I know the email server on the machine works (localhost) as I have setup email addresses and can send/receive to and from with no problems. I have also setup Auto-Replies on them so I know for a fact they work, but Dolphin just doesn't want to communicate to my mailserver. Can anyone please enlighten me as to what files control all the aspects of the mail server, and communications to the mail server? Every setting I have seen so far only indicates email addresses, nothing about the mailserver itself.

Quote · 23 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.