EvoWall Update 7.4?

Has anyone gotten the EvoWall updated to work with 7.4?  The EvoWall people are no longer in the market.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 27 Jun 2019

They never supplied new key anyway. A bunch of crooks if ever there was one. I did hear that someone else had taken over and promised the world, but I'm not sure where I read that.

Did you get my PM?

Quote · 28 Jun 2019

evowall is keeping from updating past 7.3.5. - The stock news feed / timeline isn't great. Personally I'm looking at hiring developers to scrape the crap out, fix issues, and null it.

Quote · 30 Jun 2019

Pretty not cool considering that many of us paid decent money on EVO Wall.

Everyday is a new beginning.
Quote · 7 Jul 2019

I changed the parts needed in the core module so that it will install in 7.4 but it doesn't work at all; just a little spinning wheel and the menus are not correct.  There are a lot of scripts that come with this module; it could be that many of the accompanying scripts need to be updated to work under php 7.  The website these guys have lists the module but they have not answered any emails.  Seeing how they pulled from the Market, my guess is that they have no interest in doing any work on this module.  I can't do it for free.

Quote · 8 Jul 2019

They never supplied new key anyway

It is very easy to remove the key but I am not sure I could post that here.

Quote · 8 Jul 2019

Is there a module in the actual store, that is comparable to the EvoWall?

Quote · 8 Jul 2019

Not really.  Is there any interest in crowdfunding me to try and upgrade the module?

Quote · 9 Jul 2019

What we need is a crowdfunding module.

I asked Modzzz if he would do one some time ago, thinking that it may help him as well but he didn't seem overly interested.

Crowdfunding is our only real hope at this stage. Let people put money where their heart is.

Quote · 9 Jul 2019

@geekgirl Can you estimate the cost and what everyone would have to throw in?

The crowdfunding idea or the idea to the module is a good idea. 

Quote · 9 Jul 2019

@geekgirl Can you estimate the cost and what everyone would have to throw in?

The crowdfunding idea or the idea to the module is a good idea. 

I sit down, I work on it, charge by the time I spent working.  Once the work is done; everyone with a license gets a copy.

Quote · 9 Jul 2019

i will try to find any help if i can upload it 

http://www.alamworld.com
Quote · 11 Jun 2021

I looked at converting it for a client that had a license.  Most of the scripts are written in sql statements that are outdated.  He did not use Dolphin functions at all.  I could not get it to work after trying to convert the sql statements.  Too busy at the moment to look at it now.  The programmer did not use proper coding methods.

Quote · 12 Jun 2021

Ya I bought it as well along with the 2 other ones they made. None work past 7.3.5. Hence the reason I am resolving back to when all my modules DID work, lol. 

This pesky install for Dolphin though. Still dealing with even getting it installed.

Quote · 16 Jun 2021

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.