Experience with Cyberxing Anyone

All,

Looking for feedback on Cyberxing. I signed up with them for RMS hosting (I am having a bear getting RMS installed).  Anyways, after signing up, the invoice page I was submitted to pay in some language other than English (yet their entire site is in English) and their address listed is in NY. So why a foreign language to pay via paypal? And the paypal site was strange, not the same interface I have been using for past 5 years. And their other option for paying was a site called moneybookers.com. Moneybookers wanted my cellphone # and codes from my cellphone so I did a google search for the two keywords moneybookers scam and it is highly classified as a scam and phiser site.

So I am confused here as Cyberxing looks like a great legitimate company and was pumped to use their services but now I am terrified, canceld my orders and accounts and on the fence about canceling my credit card.

Any one else have experiences with Cyberxing? I am wondering if their invoice system got hijaked...

Quote · 24 Jun 2008

You have to be joking right ???

Why dont you read your email??

And when you search google, make sure you look at the date of the postings, all of the people reports were from many years ago, and many , many companies are happy with moneybookers.com

Our backend systems are all SSL secured and we have NOT been hijacked. Nor has PayPal. You can set your paypal viewing prefrences in your admin area to display in English, spanish, french , what ever you want.

We service customers all over the world, and our operations base for Billing is now in Germany, with offices in London, New York, California, and Germany.

CyberXing

All,

Looking for feedback on Cyberxing. I signed up with them for RMS hosting (I am having a bear getting RMS installed).  Anyways, after signing up, the invoice page I was submitted to pay in some language other than English (yet their entire site is in English) and their address listed is in NY. So why a foreign language to pay via paypal? And the paypal site was strange, not the same interface I have been using for past 5 years. And their other option for paying was a site called moneybookers.com. Moneybookers wanted my cellphone # and codes from my cellphone so I did a google search for the two keywords moneybookers scam and it is highly classified as a scam and phiser site.

So I am confused here as Cyberxing looks like a great legitimate company and was pumped to use their services but now I am terrified, canceld my orders and accounts and on the fence about canceling my credit card.

Any one else have experiences with Cyberxing? I am wondering if their invoice system got hijaked...

Quote · 24 Jun 2008

drknight, please note that I am the only one here who is allowed to randomly accuse people/places/things of being a scam! CyberXing is 100% legit....

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 25 Jun 2008

Don't Trust Cyberxing!

They conned me!

Promised Loads, Delivered Nothing!

I think it's a kid in a bedroom, taking money.

They cannot even register a domain name, DO NOT TRUST OR GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

Don't Trust Cyberxing!

They conned me!

Promised Loads, Delivered Nothing!

I think it's a kid in a bedroom, taking money.

They cannot even register a domain name, DO NOT TRUST OR GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!

omg .. another idiot ... im using cyberxing for 2~3 months now and i dont ahve a single problem .. and their support staff is awsome !

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

Hmmm....well hate to see all this concerning Cyberxing...

I did review their site other day and bookmarked it...as we are looking for someone who can get dolphin/ray running for us...it is a difficult task and we have not had these  problems installing any other  program on our websites...

Yet, I still feel dolphin/ray has something  special esp. with the video chat capability.  However, we are running into one problem after next getting it to work...

Now, I see this mess and pause.....

Cyberxing looked fine on my review...grrrrr.....

Anyway, not sure we  can beleive  all we read on forums but if anyone can assist us g et started we are willing to try a host for a month or two to see....

Let me know if any suggestions

Thank

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

I have been using Cyberxing RMS hosting and it has been superb.  For the meager amount of money I have paid they have been extremely fast to handle problems and have even fixed issues unrelated to what I am paying them for.  C'mon this community is here to help us promote ways to increase our use of Dolphin, and Cyberxing has gotten numerous words of praise.  I think the votes of the many far out weigh the rantings of the few.

Signed,

Roy

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

Hi TallPlayer,

Thanks for ya' response...just getting back here as was doing a live broadcast...if you have a website I could visit and perhaps see some of this in action, I would enjoy checking it out...and that goes for anyone else...

We simply want to get this going as quickly as possible and not interfere with our present sites...to tie it all in...

Let me know...

Thanks again,

Jim

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

First of all, I do not think drknight meant to be abusive rather s/he asked for feedback and as a new person s/he has the rights to do so!

Calling names "dork" does not help the community spirit one bit... when paying online, it is damn good to be cautious even if the caution leeds to wrong assumptions.

aviatrix on the other hand is just making the case worse

nolimit24_fj, dolphin is easy to install if you have the time to follow instructions... if you know some info on css files you can also tune the feel (or template - "tmpl_uni") for Dolphin to exactly what you want. The admin panel also allows for a hell of a lot of mods that is brilliant. I have a lot of experience with CMS software and this is the bomb, that is why I got a lifetime license for it straight away. It is easy to modify, but it takes a little while to get your head round it.

Install on a demo site then configure it to your heart's content... keep spare "original" files so that you can revert to the original settings and enjoy the fruits of your labour. This way, if and when you want to use pros like Cyberxing then you can even be more precise in informing them about your preferences.

drknight

If you are still unsure of Cyberxing despite the posts above, contact the boonex team for their opinion..

Good luck!

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

Hi Iced...

I do agree completely with what ya' have stated...in fact, I hate to see things as we are seeing on this forum...and I appreciate your  assistance...

As stated, all we want to do is  get  the video chat program working.  We have completed and managed several sites, but the dolphin/ray with the rms stuff is not easy for any newbies...thus, since I do consider myself a "newbie" with dolphin/ray...that is why  I am seeking assistance...

Should you know of any super documentation on installing the Ray rms, please let me know ...we read the installation instructions and followed them closely...Yet, when "newbies" get to the run /script stuff...then it is going to stop  many from using this program, which I believe is super for members and the internet community....

Problem  I am havin is lack of forum responses or so it seemed until today...Take the "free" things like xoops, jomala! and so forth....people can run heck of community sites using  those tools and their support forums are unreal...

Hopefully, dolphin/ray and all the community supporters will come together with such fantastic support  on their "free" programs...until then, many will not plunk down the 999.00  to get it until they know what it can do....

Me, personally, I think dolphin/ray is best  I have seen in long time....but whew....hard thing for newbies :)

So, since it  seems to all come to dollars, such as the Expertz thing I believe it is...then hopefully you see my point....and I am running a demo community here. but the video chat does not work on it and when I click links to obtain certain dolphin apps, I discover fatal errors on their pages....

So....hopefully the community will come together...I am searchinng  all host providers who place dolphin/ray on site without having to worry with it all...

Ahhhhh...good post Ice and happy dolphining all...so help me LOL

Have great weekend everyone

Jim

Quote · 19 Jul 2008

The actual rms service is good and up all the time, very fast. Support, email, tickets is not so good. I don't know if it's the software ticket system whmcs they run or what, they used to use another and same thing. I've emailed them in the past and used their ticket system with no response. I do have 2 tickets in over the last week and I had to reply to them because the system closed my tickets out without receiving a reply. Not sure how that works. Even after re-opening no response and the ticket closed itself again. So I manually cancelled my paypal auto bill for one account. Kind of a bummer that it is paypal subscribe and no option to monthly paypal pay.

I am sort of used to recieving a reply from support in 15 mins or less with my host not 1 week of waiting and having to manually re-open a ticket that I didn't close or receive a reply to.

All I know is the service is good, but if you have an issue with your account I still have yet to figure out how to get a response within a week let alone a 15 minute or less.

It would be nice it they actually answered their customers email and support tickets!!

But again rms service is good fast and up.

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 25 Jul 2008

I hate to say it, but my service with cyberxing has been sub par. I've had glitchy problems with their RMS service, and when I have opened tickets I get ZERO response. I've also messaged him on the boonex site to check my tickets with no response.

I do not slander or criticize unless I have first hand experience, I've been in the hosting business for 8 years. I opened a medium ticket on the 4th of Feb. I asked for an update on Feb 5th. Still Nothing. Well we wanted to host a chat party last night, I again was having problems with their RMS connection, so I opened another ticket with a "high" priority status. NOTHING. No response, so I instantly setup an RMS account with "gigapros.com" and was back up and running within minutes.

Just my 2 cents.

I have screen shots if I get called out, as I said before, I"m not here to slander, this has been my personal first hand experience.

Quote · 16 Feb 2009

Just to finish this off in case someone has subscribed to these postings:

http://www.boonex.com/unity/blog/entry/Warning_Cyberxing

Quote · 20 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.