FAQ Content

My FAQ page is currently blank...somehow I deleted out what was there before.  Now, I can't figure out how to add new FAQs.  Is their an easy way of doing so?  not involving PHP?  If it does, what is the simple way of doing this??  I'm only a PHP beginniner.

Thanks,

Craig

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

Go to Settings > Language settings > search for strings and enter faq

Then edit the faq file and put in what you like.

Quote · 25 Jul 2008

Follow as above, add to _FAQ_INFO

<div class="faq_cont">
<div class="faq_header">
Put your first QUESTION Here?</div>
<div class="faq_snippet">And your ANSWER goes here.</div></div>

<div class="faq_cont">
<div class="faq_header">
Do the same for each QUESTION?</div>
<div class="faq_snippet">And the same for each ANSWER</div></div>

From the land DownUnder
Quote · 25 Jul 2008

Oooops . . .

You're right it is the _FAQ_INFO file.

That brings up the question of WHY so many different files for the same thing?

Quote · 25 Jul 2008

_H Adds each Question as a heading title showing it in bold.

_H1 This is the FAQ that show as page title on you FAQ page, If you add your site name before FAQ It will show as Your Site Name FAQ, or you can also have it show as FAQ's.

From the land DownUnder
Quote · 25 Jul 2008

It can also be a real time saver to simply change a key/string. Even if the key remains _Faq or whatever and you simply change the string contents to change the text output/display, it sure beats going through a bunch of .php files, template folders and files, even .html files in the templates. So to me it can be a big time saver. Occassionally I do make a new key and insert it into a php file, but usually only when I have to do this at 1 location.

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 25 Jul 2008

What do you do when FAQ is no longer in your footer. how do you get it back. all i have is links, about us, news, add feedback, invite a friend and bookmarks..Where do i go to add faq to that.

Quote · 17 Nov 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.