Few comment after test the alpha

Finally i can test it!!! :)

First look seam to be very light as website... so very smooth running on server, that's cool

I know its an alpha and maybe the point i will mention is already in work but i take a chance to talk about it

1. Even after upload a website logo... it's not appear on the main page

2. How edit the About us page

3. How to access directly into Studio panel when you login into the website front side with admin login, should have a button to switch into studio panel... maybe its already there but i dont see it

4. The market section with my mod that i purchase show all the mod i buy... but no mod that is compatible yet... only the mod show on this page should be ONLY  the mod compatible with dolphin U and hide those that is not compatible yet...

5. How edit profile for a member?

thx

can't wait to see the next version :)

Quote · 21 Aug 2014

Also when i try to create Notes i got an error message told me that i dont have permission... but in permission setting even admin and regular membre CAN create a note

Quote · 21 Aug 2014

Also when i try to create Notes i got an error message told me that i dont have permission... but in permission setting even admin and regular membre CAN create a note

Ok i found that i have to change the default membership set to Standard and NOT Account for even People and Organisation account creation.

But where i can edit member account as admin... how into the studio to check all the user list and manage them?

Quote · 21 Aug 2014

Bugs:  I try to commentmy own Notes and i get this error message when i submit it

{"id":1,"parent_id":0}

but after refresh the homepage... the comment is OK and is added, so it's the redirection or confirmation page that don't work

Quote · 21 Aug 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.