First Glance at iPhone app...

I have been using it successfully for a couple of days now, and I have to say, it's just awesome for a first release!

Couple of things that should be addressed;

1. Is the location function in the application supposed to update the user's profile on the actual site?  If so, that's not working properly.

2. Picture uploading - Although I am not having many problems, the other forum is showing a few people having difficulty getting this to work.  The only issue I have had with it is the iPhone app itself closes right after the picture is sent to the site.

3. Some people are having problems using the app if they do not use the root domain in the Site URL field.  If they have the site in a sub-folder or a 3rd level domain, it will not connect.  If you use the actual root (ex. www.domain.com) it works just fine.

Most of the other functions are good-to-go, will report more as I play around some more...

newbreed
Quote · 22 Dec 2009

Since the OS is virtually identical from a coding perspective with the exception of cell connect versus WiFi connect... (and a few of us are rather anti-AT&T)

Will we see iTouch support in the near future?

Quote · 22 Dec 2009

I have been using it successfully for a couple of days now, and I have to say, it's just awesome for a first release!

Couple of things that should be addressed;

1. Is the location function in the application supposed to update the user's profile on the actual site?  If so, that's not working properly.

2. Picture uploading - Although I am not having many problems, the other forum is showing a few people having difficulty getting this to work.  The only issue I have had with it is the iPhone app itself closes right after the picture is sent to the site.

3. Some people are having problems using the app if they do not use the root domain in the Site URL field.  If they have the site in a sub-folder or a 3rd level domain, it will not connect.  If you use the actual root (ex. www.domain.com) it works just fine.

Most of the other functions are good-to-go, will report more as I play around some more...

1. Yes, it update user's location on the site too, what is the exact problem ?

2. Can not reproduce ... I suppose it is problem related to the incorrect site upgrades or some server settings, need to investigate it ...

3. If you have dolphin installed on subfolder then you need to point this subfolder, for example:

mysite.com/subfold/

http://mysite.com/subfold

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 11 Jan 2010

Since the OS is virtually identical from a coding perspective with the exception of cell connect versus WiFi connect... (and a few of us are rather anti-AT&T)

Will we see iTouch support in the near future?

Yes, next version will support iPod touch too.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 11 Jan 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.