Flash Apps Admin Not Working After Server Change

I have just moved my install of 7.3.3 to another server and now the Flash Apps admin isnt working. All I see is the Flash Apps header text and nothing loads.

I changed the header.inc paths and database info so the site works fine apart fro the flash app.

I am not sure if I have forgotten to install a mod or php extension etc but I am just going through the requirements again to double check ...

Any advice appreciated thanks.

Enhance Your Onlne Experience. 4eLife.com
Quote · 6 Oct 2017

Make sure that flash is not being blocked on the server.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 6 Oct 2017

Thanks again, I am not sure where to look but the server itself is with the same company but moved to public cloud. The browser isnt blocking flash but I will dig deeper.

Thanks again GG. Much appreciated.

Quote · 6 Oct 2017

Anyone have any ideas how to troubleshoot this as I am completely lost. It was years ago when I first installed the site and have never had this issue before.

TRMS is on separate server and worked fine before I moved the site.

Mod security isnt showing errors and the apache log doesnt say anything related.

Thanks.

Quote · 6 Oct 2017

Check the permission if its all correct go to admin host tools ( www.yoursite.com/administration/host_tools.php ) and click permissions tab.

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 6 Oct 2017

Thanks for the response, but they are all set correctly. everything is writable and ffmpeg is executable.

Quote · 6 Oct 2017

You may have pushed me to the solution though., Il just double check something.

Quote · 6 Oct 2017

No, what I had in mind didnt fix the issue. I had neglected to set the files to 644, I thought doing that would fix the issue as they were all 755.

The permissions are now correct but the issue isnt solved. Thanks for the input.

Quote · 6 Oct 2017

Ive tried, opera, chrome and firefox. same issue?

Quote · 6 Oct 2017

What a plonker! Sometimes I just look for the most difficult route to solve an issue and completely overstep the blindingly obvious.

That means is was the browser didnt have flash player installed. Doah! FFS.

thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Quote · 6 Oct 2017

Good to hear! :)

What a plonker! Sometimes I just look for the most difficult route to solve an issue and completely overstep the blindingly obvious.

That means is was the browser didnt have flash player installed. Doah! FFS.

thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 7 Oct 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.