For Sale Brand New Nokia N900 32GB Phone

Description

Nokia N900 has 32GB of storage, which is expandable up to 48GB via a microSD card. For photography, the Maemo software and the

N900 come with a new tag cloud user interface that will help users get the most out of the 5MP camera and Carl Zeiss optics.

Package content

1 Nokia N900 Phone
1 BL-5J Battery
1 AC-10 Charger
1 WH-205 Handsfree
1 Charger Adaptor (Ca-146C)
1 User's Guide

Please contact : Email nextchoiceltd@yahoo.com
nextchoiceltd@gmail.com

Minimum Order: 5units and get 2free or 3units and get 1free
Price For all the product listed below: US$350
Shiper: FedEx/Ups 2days delivery
Tel: +447024038849
Contact Person: Eric Melissa

Quote · 2 Feb 2010

Die, you monster.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 2 Feb 2010

This was such a fun item to screen shot.  Now I get to go ahead and forward it over to Nokia's Legal Department as an example of an agent spamming/violating there TOS for vendors, which prohibits violating the TOS of places they attempt to sell their product. 

Thank you so much for the phone #, e-mail and so on to help them track you down, it'll be so much fun to see your vendor account killed.

hehehehehe.....

Quote · 2 Feb 2010

now watch the post disappear within minutes

Quote · 2 Feb 2010

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 2 Feb 2010

now watch the post disappear within minutes

I doubt it, this guys spamming the entire web.  Just google the phone #, he comes up real high with someone named Cole Goldman doin' the same thing all over the place.

At least now I got something useful to add to the filters on my sites.  This assholes phone # will be considered filter tripping content now.  hehehehe....

Quote · 2 Feb 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.