Forum Bug

Hello,

We have an issue with our orca forums. For example the following text has brackets around it:

[L[Manage Forum]]

[L[Forums]]

[L[Topics]]

[L[Latest Post]]

How do we fix this?

Daniel

Quote · 25 Jul 2008

Hi Daniel.  Go to your admin panel, click on plugins and then on Orca forum. 

On this page find [L[Compile Langs]]: en )  and click on "en". It will compile the language for orca :)

Quote · 25 Jul 2008

this has been covered 100 times you can probably find numerous posts on this if you are not sure by searching the forums.

basically login to admin panel, go to the orca forum admin area and re-compile the language file by clicking the little "en" towards the top right corner.

you might need to do this in groups admin if you use groups as well. I don't use groups so I can't comment on that too much.

Tons of info here available by means of the search and at expertzzz.com. If you get some spare time look around there is a good chance you will find your answer before you need to ask.

Although questions are always good. It may save you a little time in the future.

Good to have you aboard.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 25 Jul 2008

Yes it has been covered...but what about this

ORCA with 6.1.4 install

And I'm not the only one.

this has been covered 100 times you can probably find numerous posts on this if you are not sure by searching the forums.

basically login to admin panel, go to the orca forum admin area and re-compile the language file by clicking the little "en" towards the top right corner.

you might need to do this in groups admin if you use groups as well. I don't use groups so I can't comment on that too much.

Tons of info here available by means of the search and at expertzzz.com. If you get some spare time look around there is a good chance you will find your answer before you need to ask.

Although questions are always good. It may save you a little time in the future.

Good to have you aboard.

gameutopia

Quote · 25 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.