Free FAQ Module

This module is based on the Boonex 'Articles' module.  To install, unzip ans upload the 'faqs' folder to /modules/boonex/ then install from admin as you would any other module.

This module just provides the foundation for a basic FAQ system on your site.  It does not include any actual "FAQ"... you'll still have to do that work yourself.  There are some FAQ categories that are installed... add more, delete, or rename categories to suit your needs.

Add 'FAQ' from your admin section just as you would add an article.  Since FAQ are added from the admin side, you can embed videos from any site you want in the FAQ content.

It's nothing fancy, but once again, the price is right.

faqs.zip · 25.7K · 520 downloads
My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 26 Mar 2014

It's free.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 29 Mar 2014

trying to convince people to take it ?

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 29 Mar 2014

RE:

trying to convince people to take it ?

No... I just like to see my name at the top of the list.

Quote · 29 Mar 2014

it's a good free mod ... I'm sure many will appreciate it :)

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 29 Mar 2014

Next up, will be a free image/file manager/upload add-on for TinyMCE.   I need to wait and see if Boonex upgrades the MCE plugin to V4.  I wrote a 7.1.5 ticket for it, and I don't know what's going to happen.... I think they've abandoned trac in favor of github.

The open source plugin I want to integrate, is for TinyMCE 4, so I'm not going to mess with it until I know Boonex will upgrade MCE in Dolphin.

Quote · 29 Mar 2014

I know this is an older post but is there an update to FAQ add on? 

I'm trying to install but receive this msg using Dolphin v7.3

Fatal error: Call to undefined method BxFaqInstaller::addHtmlFields() in /mydomain/modules/boonex/faqs/install/installer.php on line 20

Quote · 26 Apr 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.