Free Ray-License Issues

I just finished installing Dolphin 6.1 + Free Ray 3.5 + Orca 2.0.  Then I went to get my licenses, which gave them to me.  When I go add the license numbers to the Ray widgets, they either tell me wrong license or product not found.  What gives?

I need new license?

Quote · 11 Jun 2008

mayra, 

it appears to me that if you are using ray/dolphin/orca FREE licenses, then there is a conflict between the licenses and the suite that you downloaded. 

just for clarification purposes, did you download the adfree or the Free version of the dolphin suite? 

need to know this specifically, could you possibly send a screen shot of the file that you have downloaded and installed? 

i believe the reason that you are seeing the conflict of licenses, is that you installed the AdFree version of dolphin, and then you are trying to use the Free version of Ray and possibly Orca. this does not work, two different structures. you have to overwrite the ray adfree with the ray free, on the server, then you will be able to use the free version of ray licenses. 

if i am off base here i do apologize, but that has been the situation in most cases when licenses version conflicts arise.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 13 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.