Free Social Login module - From SocialAll.io

We are glad to inform you that our Social Login module is now free on Boonex.com.

From now on, you can download the module completely free, and you have up to 1,000 free requests a month. With Social Login from SocialAll, user can login/ signup at your site with 15+ popular social networks.

Besides, we provide two other free modules: Social Posting and Social Inviter.

For more information, visit us at: http://www.socialall.io

About us

SocialAll is the service that combine all current popular social network APIs in the world into one unified API in order to make it easier for programmers.

SocialAll supports all social network features (identification, friends, messages, publish, photo / video). We not only save the significant amount of time to learn about API for developers but also upgrade the system when API changes. SocialAll use The REST API protocol (HTTP) to communicate with the system/ application so that it's easy to develop on any system/ language.

We are well aware of too many costs for other business activities you have to pay. This is the reason why our products & services are provided with lowest possible price.

If you have any feedback or need support, please let us know.

Quote · 4 Nov 2015

Not able to install any of the 3 modules.

Cannot install module from "sandklock/social_inviter/" directory Failed

Cannot install module from "sandklock/social_login/" directory Failed

Cannot install module from "sandklock/social_posting/" directory Failed

Using 7.2.1

Quote · 4 Nov 2015

So website owners will be using their own key & secrets for logins or they will be using yours?

Umar Haroon
Quote · 4 Nov 2015

You have to go make your own under there domain URL.. Did not work for me and I have bought it before they now make it free..

Quote · 5 Nov 2015

IrfanAlam,

We are sorry for this. Please send us a private message about your host information so that we can check this error for you.

Best regards,

SandKlock Team

Not able to install any of the 3 modules.

Cannot install module from "sandklock/social_inviter/" directory Failed

Cannot install module from "sandklock/social_login/" directory Failed

Cannot install module from "sandklock/social_posting/" directory Failed

Using 7.2.1

Quote · 17 Nov 2015

moonsoon2u,

After having installed the module to your site, please go to http://www.socialall.io to create applications and setup social networks information as our documents. Here you will get App ID & Secret Key to use.

Thank you!

SandKlock Team

So website owners will be using their own key & secrets for logins or they will be using yours?

Quote · 17 Nov 2015

TruckingSpace,

Now we have the package that includes 3 modules: Social Login, Social Posting and Social Inviter. With this package, you only need one time SocialAll Application setup for all three module mentioned, and all three social network functions are ready to use. You can find out more about this here:

https://www.boonex.com/m/socialall-login-posting-inviter-package

If you have any problem, please let us know so that we can support you better. For customers who had bought the module before we made it free, we apply better payment policy at socialall.io, so please do not worry about this.

Thank you and best regards,

SandKlock Team

You have to go make your own under there domain URL.. Did not work for me and I have bought it before they now make it free..

Quote · 17 Nov 2015

I had all three.

Lets see here.. When I bought them from you.. All you had to do was set them up (Of course send all the apps to your site). Now you are giving the modules away here but then on your site for you to use them you want $10.00 a month for 10,000 requests a month? I will stick with the ones you pay the module and then the request are free because we are using our servers instead of yours.. But thanks for the thought..

TruckingSpace,

Now we have the package that includes 3 modules: Social Login, Social Posting and Social Inviter. With this package, you only need one time SocialAll Application setup for all three module mentioned, and all three social network functions are ready to use. You can find out more about this here:

https://www.boonex.com/m/socialall-login-posting-inviter-package

If you have any problem, please let us know so that we can support you better. For customers who had bought the module before we made it free, we apply better payment policy at socialall.io, so please do not worry about this.

Thank you and best regards,

SandKlock Team

Quote · 17 Nov 2015

We are running 7.2.1

The module is isn't working after complete install and registration:

Only added Facebook and Twitter , or we should say worked on getting only these 2 to work.

App logs in and then just comes up with and empty popup.

We debugged all the way back from Twitter and Facebook to SocialAll MOD and no one is writing us back with a fix for the MOD. 

Anyone have any ideas. Seems like it will be nice once the bugs are out of it.

Anyone have it working on 7.2.1?

Ms. Scott

Authors Bag Portal is a Crowd Sourcing Collaboration (CSC)
Quote · 18 Nov 2015

Agree with omenicus, I got 7.2.1 followed everything on screen and when it comes to login I get a ( internal error. No data ) in the pop up instead of login or sign up. I will probably just uninstall it, they could of had a long term paying customer here. But ive wasted my time for sure with this.. I just hope AlexT fixes facebook connect on 7.2.1 because it does not work. Or deano manages to make twitter and google login compatible with 7.2.1.

Quote · 20 Nov 2015

Agree with omenicus, I got 7.2.1 followed everything on screen and when it comes to login I get a ( internal error. No data ) in the pop up instead of login or sign up. I will probably just uninstall it, they could of had a long term paying customer here. But ive wasted my time for sure with this.. I just hope AlexT fixes facebook connect on 7.2.1 because it does not work. Or deano manages to make twitter and google login compatible with 7.2.1.

The Facebook MOD for 7.2.1. works great now. There was a bug in 7.2.

You can see it at our site AuthorsBag.com but it has since worked perfect. 

NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR THESE MODS... 

Quote · 20 Nov 2015

I happened to talk to the developer and they changed the server without updating the instruction page.

To fix the No Data error you just use those two uri within Dolphin 7.2.1 (I got them both Twitter and FaceSuck, borrow from GG, working).

see attached pic

url-in-dolphin.JPG · 30.8K · 331 views
Quote · 20 Nov 2015

I happened to talk to the developer and they changed the server without updating the instruction page.

To fix the No Data error you just use those two uri within Dolphin 7.2.1 (I got them both Twitter and FaceSuck, borrow from GG, working).

see attached pic

Hello,

We tried that and all we got was  a DNS error for SocalAll.io

We moved our test site off the main site. AuthorsBag//Zdolph/ if anyone wants to see what the app is doing now.

We only tried FB / Twitter / Google logins and all get SocialAll domain errors now.

See Attached 

Capture.PNG · 47K · 329 views
Quote · 20 Nov 2015

I pm'ed you my website so you can check it out, to see if the Twitter and FB working.

P.s don't spend too much time there, I know it's addictive.

Quote · 20 Nov 2015

give me the screenshot of your facebook app settings if possible. 

Quote · 20 Nov 2015

Hi. What's the correct way to cleanly uninstall these mods?

Quote · 5 Jan 2016

hi i used them for a month but now it says that trial period over when ever someone uses them .. so no use unless you want to pay $10 per month

Quote · 17 Jan 2016

From now on, you can download the module completely free, and you have up to 1,000 free requests a month.

On your site, there's no info about getting 1,000 free requests per month.  You only offer a trial for ONE MONTH after which users will pay from $10.00 per month.

So saying that you offer up to 1,000 free requests it a bit naughty.

Gew

Quote · 17 Jan 2016

Wow allot of bad reviews I think I'll pass on this mod.

Quote · 17 Jan 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.