Getting Rid of Periodic Report

I get like a hundred emails a day that say sitename:Periodic Report (since upgrade to 7.0.1)

How can I get rid of this?

No Signature at this time.
Quote · 17 May 2010

Am I the only one...?

No Signature at this time.
Quote · 17 May 2010

Me too! Any out there that can help us with this?

Quote · 21 May 2010

I get like a hundred emails a day that say sitename:Periodic Report (since upgrade to 7.0.1)

"You have been hacked.  Unfortunately that is what happened and you need to go into the cron jobs (there are not that many of them) and pull it out.  Sorry."

see here: http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/?action=goto&search=1#topic/Periodic-Report.htm

Quote · 21 May 2010

"You have been hacked.  Unfortunately that is what happened and you need to go into the cron jobs (there are not that many of them) and pull it out.  Sorry."

see here: http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/?action=goto&search=1#topic/Periodic-Report.htm

"PULL IT OUT" what do you mean by that?

I deleted the crons and re-installed them but I'm still getting these periodic reports.

Quote · 26 Jul 2010

Just did a fresh install and have been receiving periodic reports every 5 minutes. My install is 7.0.8, periodic s need to be omitted all together to resolve this problem. Don't know how to this this.

Quote · 19 Dec 2011

hmmm, not sure what you have going on to get a periodic report every 5 minutes. i get a periodic report once a day with the following information:

Just did a fresh install and have been receiving periodic reports every 5 minutes. My install is 7.0.8, periodic s need to be omitted all together to resolve this problem. Don't know how to this this.

- Membership expiration letters -

Send membership expire letters: 0 letters

- Temporary files check -

Total temp files: 21

Deleted temp files: 10

- Database cleaning -

Deleted profiles:

Deleted virtual kisses: 0

Deleted messages: 0

Deleted sessions: 2

Deleted records from ip block list: 0

Deleted views: 1

Deleted votes: 0

Deleted comment votes: 0

i generally acknowledge the email, and then put it in the trashcan, though this particular site is a dev demo environment, for most site owners this would provide relevant information about the activity on the site.

im going to look at the database and see how to get the emails to stop. you could just remove  your email address on cpanel cron settings, and the emails would not be delivered to you. :)

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 19 Dec 2011

If I had to take a wild guess I would say he is on a host that only allows the cron to run every 5 minutes and he has set it up wrong so he is getting a cron error message every 5 mintues.

I could be wrong on both counts but we don't have much info to go on.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 19 Dec 2011

yeah, we generally run on skeleton information here. and most times its like prying mule teeth to get answers to our questions so that we can help, but seems the one in the pickle wants their answer now.

If I had to take a wild guess I would say he is on a host that only allows the cron to run every 5 minutes and he has set it up wrong so he is getting a cron error message every 5 mintues.

I could be wrong on both counts but we don't have much info to go on.

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 20 Dec 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.