Getting the timeline not to jump in when scrolling

Hello Everyone,

I recently have had to change my domain, and now have lost all my core products I had with Raff and ilbellodelweb because they need activation codes for specific domains, and he is gone now.

Now when I use the timeline it doesn't load when the account page loads and is empty, it looks hideous and unprofessional. 

Is it possible to have the timeline static so it does not jump in when scrolling?

Kind Regards

index.png · 4.4K · 276 views
Always Doing Great Things
Quote · 10 Dec 2018

I found it...

Always Doing Great Things
Quote · 10 Dec 2018

I found it...

This has been discussed before.  You paid a license to be able to use the product so you should have legal grounds for removing the activation code if the developer is no longer supporting the product.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 10 Dec 2018

I also fell prey to those crooks. Boonex should not allow any vendor to sell modules with built-in private licensing. 

I have two modules that don't work, but as both were garbage anyway, I haven't worried too much. Despite this, I may have a use for them in the future and I'm entitled to use them.

In my case, all I did was change my server and everything stopped working.

I don't have the experience to hack the license, but if anyone here wants to, they're welcome to a copy of the modules to use as they please.

Quote · 10 Dec 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.