Groups Orca not working...

I logged into my forums tonight and then into one of my groups.  I wanted to add a post in one of the groups.  Instead, I was greeted with this warning.  Can someone help me fix this?

Warning: domdocument(): Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0xA9 0x20 0x44 0x79 in /home/kris/public_html/community/groups/orca/classes/en/BxXslTransform.php on line 96

Warning: process(): Underlying object missing in /home/kris/public_html/community/groups/orca/classes/en/BxXslTransform.php on line 98

Warning: process(): Cannot fetch DOM object in /home/kris/public_html/community/groups/orca/classes/en/BxXslTransform.php on line 98

Warning: result_dump_mem() expects parameter 1 to be object, boolean given in /home/kris/public_html/community/groups/orca/classes/en/BxXslTransform.php on line 99

Quote · 1 Feb 2009

Anyone?  boohoo...I can't fix it!

Quote · 2 Feb 2009

Fiona,

love that name by the way, from Shrek (kewl dude Shrek). at any rate, what this appears to be to me, is that you are on a shared environment i would presume, or vps, at any case, i would venture to say that php was rebuilt or updated, and they forgot to build it with Dom support. this has been a discussion on here for nearly a year, and i think killerhai, can attest to the fact that your hosting provider will tell you something is enabled, only to find out that in fact it was not enabled. we tend to depend on certain realms of the server to give us our informatio, and with the php.ini providing us our feedback using phpinfo(), there are sometimes uknowns on this and we just have to back track and approach each entity as its own issues. the fact that you are having issues with both DOM and UTF, this tells me that php was rebuilt, rolledback, or updated.

i would inquire of your hosting provider if something has changed with the php settings. of course look for them to tell you no to start with, but then ask them if Dom is enabled and also ask about mbstrings. something has changed on your servers configuration. I am right at 99.9% sure of that.

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 2 Feb 2009

on another note, as for fixing it, once you have checked with your hosting service provider, and the bottom line is that they have not changed anything. please send me your phpinfo() on here, and let me see what it says. i would make an attempt at overwriting the /groups/orca files and see if that is a remedy.

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 2 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.