HELP HELP!!h

Hello I am desperate! my site seems to be hitting too many processes each time a page loads!! and then I get 500 errors!

here is a transcript from Arvixe Hosting:

Fri Apr 29 09:55:09 2011] [error] [client 78.151.70.109] (12)Cannot allocate memory: couldn't create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp for /home/dcplant/public_html/profile.php, referer: http://talentastic.co.uk/m/photos/browse/all

18:03Clayton Strong: One moment.
18:03dcplant: Cannot understand because Tech Guys have just up my limit to 25 processes to see how i go with this?
18:03dcplant: ok thanks
18:03Clayton Strong: Give me a moment.
18:03dcplant: Lots of these errors today?
18:03dcplant: no problems
18:07dcplant: ok this error too but i suppose it's the same things just end user error instead??
18:07dcplant: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@talentastic.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
18:08Clayton Strong: Give me a moment.
18:09Clayton Strong: Ok, you are not hitting your process limit so you must be hitting your ram allocation limit for the account.
18:09Clayton Strong: Let me try something.
18:09dcplant: ok thanks
18:10Clayton Strong: I am loading your page without any issues. Is there somewhere I have to go to replicate the 500 error?
18:10dcplant: Just keep browsing and you'll eventually hit the error Clayton
18:11dcplant: or take a look at cpanel error log too
18:11Clayton Strong: You are still hitting your process limit which is why it is crating these errors.
18:11Clayton Strong: The limit is already increased to 25 and it cannot be increased since you are on a personal class account.
18:12dcplant: how many because not many on site???
18:12Clayton Strong: You either need to upgrade to a business class account which allows for 30 processes at any one time or upgrade to a VPS (Pro) which has 0 processes limit.
18:12Clayton Strong: Something about your script is creating a large amount of processes when each page is loaded.
18:12dcplant: what does vps non pro allow you re-processes
18:13Clayton Strong: You need to contact your script provider and get them to assist you with the processes being spawned each time the pages are changed.
18:13Clayton Strong: The VPS non-pro is not as powerful which is why I suggested the Pro but there is no process limit on the VPS either.
ANY HELP ADVICE WOULD BE GOOD TEAM :)
I have attached the error log too if this helps?
ERROR LOG.txt · 44.2K · 838 downloads
Quote · 29 Apr 2011

Sorry, but I find this so amusing. I wish I had a dollar for everytime I have seen an issue with a website hosted on Axrive and their solution was to 'upgrade to a much more expensive hosting'

They should just completely stop selling shared hosting for Dolphin sites.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 29 Apr 2011

Baically, you need more server resources.

Here'a an old topic worth reading, with links to at least other 2 related topixs:

http://www.boonex.com/forums/?action=goto&my_threads=1#topic/I-have-a-login-profile-slow-down-.htm

Sleepless
Quote · 29 Apr 2011

Sorry, but I find this so amusing. I wish I had a dollar for everytime I have seen an issue with a website hosted on Axrive and their solution was to 'upgrade to a much more expensive hosting'

It's easy to understand how people keep getting suckered into signing up with Arvixe.  They are at the top of the list of Boonex certified hosting providers.  What a joke!

I don't know what kind of deal Boonex has with these guys, but I'd sure like to know why they are so willing to participate in such deceptive tactics.  I guess they both continue to make a lot of money on this bait and switch con job.

There are more complaints about Arvixe than any other Dolphin hosting company, and they top the list of "

BoonEx Certified Hosting Providers"

GMAFB

"

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 29 Apr 2011

It's easy to understand how people keep getting suckered into signing up with Arvixe.  They are at the top of the list of Boonex certified hosting providers.  What a joke!

I don't know what kind of deal Boonex has with these guys, but I'd sure like to know why they are so willing to participate in such deceptive tactics.  I guess they both continue to make a lot of money on this bait and switch con job.

There are more complaints about Arvixe than any other Dolphin hosting company, and they top the list of "

BoonEx Certified Hosting Providers"

GMAFB

"

Ok guys which hosting company would you say was good? I can move because only pre-paid for 6 months and glad I did...Only 1 month left and could not have come at a better time now my site is getting busy.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Quote · 1 May 2011

You can't get wrong with hostforweb.com, I recommend them to all my clients for years and all are satisfied..

Quote · 1 May 2011

"You can't get wrong with hostforweb.com, I recommend them to all my clients for years and all are satisfied.."

...you can go wrong with them, but in the end, their support is good, so we've kept them as our hosting also.

Regards,

PS: meant to quote Dolphin Template's post, but ended up clicking "report", sorry...but these buttons are too small...

Sleepless
Quote · 2 May 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.