HELP!! Membership Subscriptions RETURN BLANK PAGE

Help!! Can not go live!!!

I have set my boonex dolphin 7.4.2 to only accept paying memberships when you press join.

This is to get rid of spammers and fake accounts and i only charge $1.

I have been trying this for about 2 days now and getting no where.

It should work like this

PRESS JOIN

SELECT AN ACCOUNT YOU WANT ->BUYER $1 SELLER $20

I SELECT BUYER ACCOUNT FOR $1

IT GOES TO PAYPAL

YOU PURCHASE IT

IT GOES BACK TO ROARING.BIZ AND SHOULD BE AT THE JOIN PROMPTS TO MAKE YOUR ACCOUNT.

THAT IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE DOING CORRECT? DATA ENTRY FOR ACCOUNT ONCE PAID???

I am getting a return to a blank page. and the person that buys a $1 account sits on a blank page

and thinks they just got ripped off of a dollar. There is noting you can do here. It's not even in the system to enter data into your account. Just the logon and join buttons on the top of the page again.

This looks really bad for my website if i can not get this fixed. I do not want to take off subscription membership pay a $1 for access to my website as all I get is robots for join, scammers, spammers and fake accounts. The purchases of accounts gets rid of most of those and I really need it.

DOES ANYONE KNOW?? the correct way to get subscription payments to work so when people log on join and select an account to purchase that it returns to the account page where you enter the data to your join account??? i desperately need help. I really do not want to go back to free accounts where i get bombarded by malicious users.

I used LIVE mode IPN

Quote · 5 Apr 2022

Hello 

With the "blank pages", first of all, you need to check the error log in your server. In other cases, it will need to check this process with Dolphin admin and Cpanel access.

Quote · 6 Apr 2022

Also, make sure that paypal is set up correctly.  However, to be honest, pay to join never worked correctly and I worked with several users to try to get pay to join to work.  They all gave up on pay to join.  Best is to put checks in place to try and stop the spam accounts and have it where when you join you have very limited access to the site; standard membership.  Then you have your membership levels for users to actually do anything on the site.

I think there was a pay to join module in the market that may work better than the Dolphin pay to join.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 8 Apr 2022

This module may work and it is possible to edit the database and make standard a purchased membership.  Or you simply turn off most features for standard.

https://www.boonex.com/m/pre-join-membership

I have not used the module so I can not guarantee it.  However, I do hire myself out to work on Dolphin sites.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 8 Apr 2022

tHANKS yOU.

I got it working with PDT and set all return addresses to /1

It works 100% for all on join payments. tested and working.

Problem is the store isn't working. It returns with PDT and IPN

to a payment accepted page. it shows up in the records as being bought

BUT THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD BUTTON TO DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT WITH.

So i got the memberships working 100% butthe store is not working with ipn or pdt settings.

paypal pdt and ipn settings are on with a return to /1 administrator account.

let help messages for the missing download button but no replies yet.

I can post the exact setting of paypal and pdt on here but there are no use for the store

and that is the only way i can sell my music cds. my site is down right now isp disputes.

Quote · 25 May 2022

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.