HTML Blocks Not Saving

I can't get HTML Blocks to save. This happens in both IE and Firefox. I've tried fixes like modifying 

<input type="submit" value="Save"> in BxDolPaveViewAdmin

to

<input type="submit" value="Save" onclick="tinyMCE.triggerSave(true,true)"; /> 

and that did not work either

None of these solutions have worked. I haven't found anything else to try. Anyone have a real fix to this problem?

Quote · 8 Aug 2008

Did you search the forums for HTML Blocks?

That should get you happy  ..... 

Quote · 8 Aug 2008

Into IE this is not working, only Firefox can save this blocks.
With version of dolphin you use?

From 6.1.2 it must be working with no problems..

============================

Kids first.
www.gopoint.nl

Kids first
Quote · 8 Aug 2008

Please use common sense. If I hadn't already searched the forums HTML Block, I wouldn't know the information I posted.  above. Even after searching for HTML Block, the answers provided were no better then what you two have said. Just useless responses.

If you don't know a real fix or a cause of this problem, then for Pete sake don't respond.

I made it clear I was using the newest version of Dolphin, Ray, and Orca and that it didn't work. The newest version is 6.1.4, and the bug is still not fixed.

Quote · 8 Aug 2008

Hiya,

You might have to create the block using phpMyAdmin, I had the same problem and it worked perfectly. follow this creating a block works in much the same way. Thanx to mrpowless for this.

Rob

Quote · 8 Aug 2008

A quick how-to on the "search forums"....

Trying just one word like "html" brings up many more posts.

Hope you got it sorted!  Cool

(I think that Rumpy was getting a bit grumpy Frown because there are a few folks that post questions without even trying to search for the answers first.)

Please use common sense. If I hadn't already searched the forums HTML Block, I wouldn't know the information I posted.  above. Even after searching for HTML Block, the answers provided were no better then what you two have said. Just useless responses.

If you don't know a real fix or a cause of this problem, then for Pete sake don't respond.

I made it clear I was using the newest version of Dolphin, Ray, and Orca and that it didn't work. The newest version is 6.1.4, and the bug is still not fixed.

Quote · 8 Aug 2008

mrpowless has a tutorial step by step on how to brute force a new page creation. if you use mysql administrator, which will allow you to remote connect to your mysql, it can be even easier. if there are any interested, please just hit me up and i will take my time to create a tutorial on how to do this with mysql administrator, which is a free download from mysql.com.

or you can view some of the pages i have created, but not complete with the site, so no comments needed, but i have used mrp's tutorial since the release of 6.1.0, and have found it to be excellent. yes boonex should fix this, but there is a work around that has been posted now for some time.

later,

DosDawg

bedford,

i dont think rumpy was making the attack on you as much as its frustrating to any of us who spend our time to try to help people, who absolutely appear have failed to help themself. as you become more familiar with this site and this community, you will realize those of us who have spent countless hours in here posting and helping others. i have been pushing the use of the forum search from day one. those of you who have been using dolphin for any period of time, now that this site now is much better than it was just 6 months ago where we would have to go look in three or four different locations, trying to find an answer. boonex corrected that, and we are just trying to make it work the way it was intended to work bedford. good luck in all your endeavors.

later<
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 8 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.