HTML5 Chat or Chatroom

Hello,

currently use 123FlashChat which is a rather expensive solution for what I need. Here s a description of what I am looking for :

• Only registered and logged in users can use the chat
  • Users may create temporary rooms of their own that delete after X amount of time of inactivity
  • Private communication between the users via a new in chat tab or in chat window ( not inline )
  • HTML5, AJAX, or other NON FLASH based UI so both desktop and mobile ( tablets at the very least ) can use it fully. 

I have a copy of Tuat's flashchat but that has not been worked on in quite some time and isn't integrated into Boonex ( to the best of my knowledge ) . I would welcome that as a solution if anyone knew how to combine the two as that has an Ajax overlay I can use to fit my needs. Any solutons would be appreciated.

-Reiz

Quote · 6 Dec 2013

I believe Andrew Boon is pushing to have a 'new' chat for Dolphin ... I have no idea on the time frame!

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 6 Dec 2013

I have no idea on the time frame!

In BoonEx terms it should be next Juvember :) haha

Nothing to see here
Quote · 6 Dec 2013

I was going to say it should be available within the next 10 years but thought "I have no idea on time frame" sounded better ;)

* edit: I have faith Andrew is pushing on the Chat for asap, as this has been everyone's HELL  ...

I have no idea on the time frame!

In BoonEx terms it should be next Juvember :) haha

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 6 Dec 2013

Try to research on this one http://www.rumbletalk.com/ if its okay in Dolphin. :)

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 6 Dec 2013

Has anyone gotten www.rumbletalk.com to work with Dolphin?

Quote · 3 Oct 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.