Has AntonLV/AQB quit supporting plugins?

Does anyone know first hand if AntonLV/AQB has quit supporting plugins for Dolphin 7.4.2?

Ive reached out 4 days ago, and not a word from them. Granted, 4 days isnt a long time in the grand scheme, but im simply trying to install the Must Love Dogs plugin that shows as compatible for 7.4.2 but fails to install with a vague error of "Something went wrong! Please try reloading the page." They havent even offered a courtesy reply of "We will get back when possible..."

On that note, Isn't Dolphin supposed to email us with details on errors, since there doesn't appear to be a debug mode? No email of error, either.. SMTP is set up...

error.JPG · 22.8K · 166 views
Quote · 30 Nov 2020

To show full error, make the following change in inc/header.inc.php

$site['fullError']         = true;

I have made the change on your site already so you can see the errors.

I took a look at the "Must Love Dogs" module and it is not compatible with Dolphin 7.4. Hopefully the developer will get back to you soon.

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 1 Dec 2020

To show full error, make the following change in inc/header.inc.php

$site['fullError']         = true;

I have made the change on your site already so you can see the errors.

I took a look at the "Must Love Dogs" module and it is not compatible with Dolphin 7.4. Hopefully the developer will get back to you soon.

You're pretty awesome, Jerome. You didn't have to do that and yet "did!" Thank you for assisting with the debugging tool, and willingness to help look into a plugin that isn't even yours. That gives me the confidence to keep on buying from you. If for no other reason than to thank you for giving above and beyond!

Quote · 1 Dec 2020

Update... AntonLV has just gotten ahold of me. Its not fixed yet, but its a start, and I wanted to let others know that they are seemingly still around.

Quote · 1 Dec 2020

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.