Has any one cloned Groups, or modified templates?

I needed another group category that had its own subcategories, so we cloned groups so to speak. However, everything works fine, the new group has its sub categories, but the only problem is forums doesn't work if you create a group for the cloned one. Has anyone done this, if so, did you run into the same problem and how did you fix it? 

Im also needing to know how to make the header bigger to implement my logo as the header and get rid of the bars that go all the way across the page. Has anyone downloaded the evo template and modified it. Thanks in advance.

John 

Quote · 20 Oct 2016

the only issue with cloning the groups module and wanting to use the forums- is that there are other things that need to be done. Look in the modules/boonex/forums folder and there shouldbe a folder called integrations. in that folder is one called groups. duplicate this folder and change whatever needs to be changed in the files regarding the change of groups to whatever your new module is called. Also check in the forums folder and look at the .htaccess file. you will need to duplicate the groups listings and match with your new module name. Also in the main .htaccess file - you will have to do the same.

caredesign.net
Quote · 21 Oct 2016

ProfessorSr,

Your instructions worked, thanks for taking the time to share, it was much appreciated. 

Quote · 21 Oct 2016

photos work for original group, but not the second group, will i need to clones those as well?

Quote · 21 Oct 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.