Has anybody integrated 2 Factor Authentication

I am noting in all the tech forums that there is a concerted move away from username/password combinations. Two Factor Authentication is where everything is headed and companies like Google and Microsoft are using their apps more and more. Can this be done for Dolphin? 

Even Monkeys and Retards get it right with repitition! - Author Unknown
Quote · 12 Jan 2023

Hello richmanfl!

It has been implemented for UNA already, so it is possible to do for the Dolphin too as the custom modification.

Quote · 13 Jan 2023

What are the details of UNA 2FA? I have been running Dolphin comfortably for a long long time, and the site doesn't need an upgrade. I might be interested in the custom eork

Quote · 16 Jan 2023

What are the details of UNA 2FA? I have been running Dolphin comfortably for a long long time, and the site doesn't need an upgrade. I might be interested in the custom eork

Quote · 16 Jan 2023

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We need to book a zoom meeting together to discuss implementation options for 2FA in order to come up with the best solution. Please use this booking link https://cal.com/team/una/intro to book a call with us at your convenience. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Quote · 31 Jan 2023

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.