Has anyone got dolphin working with php 8.0/1

I tried to use php 8 before moving to my 8.1 server but get this error:

Problem is, that it is set to OFF in php.ini file, I tried changing it to on but that made no difference.. Any ideas if it will work? how to get it to work? Thanks. 

The error is this:

allow_url_include is On (warning, you should have this param in Off state, or your site will unsafe)

Enhance Your Onlne Experience. 4eLife.com
Quote · 11 Aug 2023

Hello hawk007!

It will require too much work to get the stable Dolphin launch on PHP 8.0

Quote · 25 Aug 2023

I haven't bothered. It's a PHP-7 script so I suggest you don't try running it on anything else. If you have your own server, you can set the PHP version, otherwise contact your host and discuss the problem with him.

Quote · 16 Sep 2023

Hello hawk007!

Thanks Leonid, Much appreciated. 

Quote · 19 Sep 2023

Hello hawk007!

Thanks Leonid, Much appreciated. 

Quote · 19 Sep 2023

I haven't bothered. It's a PHP-7 script so I suggest you don't try running it on anything else. If you have your own server, you can set the PHP version, otherwise contact your host and discuss the problem with him.

Thanks JohnK, Much appreciated. 

Quote · 19 Sep 2023

i have installed dolphin 7.4.2 on my php 8.2.17 server, but, the page is producing a 2 column list of the links on left of page and no html design, just the dolphin logo at bottom left of page. does anyone know how to fix this or does anyone have any ideas what is causing this?

Quote · 3 Apr 2024

allow_url_include is On (warning, you should have this param in Off state, or your site will unsafe)

to turn it off and know its off put this ";" in front of the allow_url_include,

it will look like this

;allow_url_include is On (warning, you should have this param in Off state, or your site will unsafe)

Quote · 3 Apr 2024

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.