Has anyone heard from Ilbellodelweb?

I haven't been able to contact Raff or anyone else at Ilbellodelweb...word??

Great modules, but I need support on a couple of items and no response from the many emails sent Frown

Quote · 7 May 2018

Yes, I was stupid enough to spend money for two modules a couple of years ago. I completely redesigned my site but when I reinstalled the modules the keys wouldn't work. I tried to get new keys by following their instructions, but nothing worked. I messaged them via the market with no response. Further emails also went unanswered. They've got your money and they're not interested any more.

The photos module is a rip-off. All it does is make the display look like FB. If a member uploads photos via their module the photos don't appear in Dolphin's Timeline or outline.  A member has to find and use Dolphin's default module which is still installed to do that. When I complained, they sent a short message to say. It works with our Wall, it's only $150.

I think your chances of hearing from them are very slim. Good luck, but it's possible your modules will eventually end up like mine - in the trash can!

Quote · 8 May 2018

Hello John,  I was able to reach out to them last week and they gave me a great service, be patient they are on a different time zone, europe I think.

Mike

Mike
Quote · 9 May 2018

I have been waiting over 18 months. Are they in a different solar system?

Quote · 9 May 2018

I have been waiting over 18 months. Are they in a different solar system?

If it was for the same domain, you should have been able to get new keys.  It is one reason that I don't like such things.  There is a dispute forum here and you should have put in a dispute and Boonex will moderate for a resolution to the problem.  If I was in your situation; having paid for a keyed module that needed a new key to use it with the same domain; and the old key should have worked if you had the same domain; then I would have cracked the module to make it work.  I understand the idea behind the key but you have to make sure you don't give your customer the dirty end of the stick if they need to reinstall the module.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 10 May 2018

Mike...how did they respond to you?  Via Boonex or email?  I've had a great relationship with Raff over the years, and now its nothing but crickets.  Their modules have not been updated in the Market to support 7.3.5 - another troubling sign that they have moved on.

Hello John,  I was able to reach out to them last week and they gave me a great service, be patient they are on a different time zone, europe I think.

Mike

Quote · 10 May 2018

Mike...how did they respond to you?  Via Boonex or email?  I've had a great relationship with Raff over the years, and now its nothing but crickets.  Their modules have not been updated in the Market to support 7.3.5 - another troubling sign that they have moved on.

Mike

Do they say they are compatible with 7.3.4?  If so, then they have updated their modules or have tested them with the current release.  7.3.5 was a point release to address reCaptcha and a few other bugs.  If a module is stated that it will work with 7.3.4 there is no reason it should not work with 7.3.5.  We do have to have a bit of common sense here and anyone administrating a Dolphin site should know this.

Quote · 10 May 2018

Geekgirl - I was illustrating that no one from Ilbellodelweb has updated their products on the Market to reflect support for the latest version of Dolphin - meaning that they haven't been on Boonex managing their account.  The subject of this thread is to find out if ANYONE in this shrinking community has had any contact with Ilbellodelweb

If Ilbellodelweb stops communicating and fails to respond to any queries, then Boonex should remove their products from the Market.  I prefer that they're still around supporting this platform.

Quote · 10 May 2018

If it was for the same domain, you should have been able to get new keys.  It is one reason that I don't like such things. 

I changed the domain name to be Politically correct. The site was identical.

Over the past year or so I've received a few promotional emails from this mob, but nothing else. The last would have been several months ago.

Quote · 11 May 2018

Geekgirl - I was illustrating that no one from Ilbellodelweb has updated their products on the Market to reflect support for the latest version of Dolphin - meaning that they haven't been on Boonex managing their account.  The subject of this thread is to find out if ANYONE in this shrinking community has had any contact with Ilbellodelweb

If Ilbellodelweb stops communicating and fails to respond to any queries, then Boonex should remove their products from the Market.  I prefer that they're still around supporting this platform.

I agree that they should answer emails; it is just good business sense.  However, it is wrong to say they are not managing their products.  I just checked and EVO Wall is listed as compatible with 7.3.4; so of course it is compatible with 7.3.5 even if they have not logged in to make that change.  I haven't updated my module to say 7.3.5 and I am a regular visitor to this forum.

Quote · 11 May 2018

by email they replied

Mike

Mike
Quote · 6 Feb 2019

Let's be downright honest. They are useless! I purchased Two (2) modules. One worked, one made Dolphin's photo module more confusing to use. I had to change my domain name about three months later and the mods stopped working. I tried to get new keys via their automatic site but my requests bounced. I then emailed them a number of times. None were ever answered. If I was running Boonex, I'd ban them immediately.

Quote · 6 Feb 2019

I did hear someone was trying to purchase the business so maybe you heard from the new owners @cocobey. The modules I purchased were nothing brilliant in one case, and useless in the other, so I've just written them off. Good luck, but be warned that their Photo module only partly works unless you invest in the Evo wall. That's what made me furious.

Quote · 6 Feb 2019

I have had the same ZERO-RESPONSE from them. Have one module and revamped our site. Old keys don't work. Have tried reaching out to them several times over the past year with zero response. As such the module I purchased is worthless. Not a good business model requiring an activation key and failing to check emails to give them out

Quote · 10 Feb 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.