Header/Footers

Hello, I am very new to this and have a question about  all the links on the header and footer areas.  Right now all the about me, and links, and contact is all about boonex.  Where do I changes this to my info?

Also, I noticed on the contact page, there is a form to send a message to me.  I tried a test run and filled out all the spaces including the numbers to prevent robots, and then I tried to click submit, but there was no button function there.  Do I need to do something to set up the contac us page also?

Thanks for your help!

Don

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

first part of your question:

the links in the header and footer, they are in your template folder if you are using default install and default template, then its in template/uni/_header.html

_footer.html

the links have BMI_SomeText_ as best i recall without looking again.

hope this helps,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 4 Jun 2008

luckybummer,

I have a few tutorials at my BoonexNerd.com site. Most of the tutorials still apply. I have a few 6.1.* tutorials I will be adding when I can get a breath of time. I received a great suggestion from Feumet about making them sticky. I thought it was brilliant and simple too. I like simple :)

There is also a resource section that lists other places you can find info.

Hope it helps out.

Updating my BoonexNerd.net site.
Quote · 4 Jun 2008

You can change it in lang section as well as in dolphin templates as told above

----
Quote · 4 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.