?????????

pls help.

thanks.

Quote · 15 Feb 2012

HELP PLS ANYONE ?

Quote · 15 Feb 2012

Have a look at New language creation for Dolphin:

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/DolLang

Another option, though you will need to wade through the replies is by using the search tool at the top of this page. Here's an example result that I dd in a couple of seconds:

http://www.boonex.com/googlesearch/search?q=site%3Aboonex.com+hebrew&gse_filter=

Updating my BoonexNerd.net site.
Quote · 15 Feb 2012

I didn't found any thing over there...about my issue 

Someone can help ?

thank.

Quote · 15 Feb 2012

common guys...:(

please...help...some one? 

Quote · 16 Feb 2012

Not sure if you've never been on a forum before or what, but screaming obnoxious fonts and repeating posts isn't effective.

What might be helpful in actually getting a response to your question is to provide more information about the issue you are having. For example:

• What version of Dolphin are you using?
  • Have you always had this problem or is it a new issue?
  • If it's a new issue, has anything changed recently?
  • Is your Hebrew lang file working on all other modules, or are they having issues as well?
  • I'm assuming you've installed a Hebrew language file, though, so I suppose I should ask: have you even installed a Hebrew language file on your site?

Answer those questions so that there is some useful information for people to help answer your questions, and show a little patience and consideration for other members of the forum (no one is paid to answer questions here), and you might find an answer.

Quote · 16 Feb 2012

I removed the other topics.  There's no need to duplicate posts because someone hasn't responded within a few hours.  It's childish.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 16 Feb 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.