Help. Home page isn't working when you Login/Join!

The template that I'm using isn't working upon Login at all. It just shows the content without any graphics. All the other templates won't let me Login. I don't know what to make of it at all. I can only Login through the account page. After I login everything else on the template seems to be working fine, even the home page. please check attachment.

Anyone,please help!!

frontpage.png · 114K · 97 views
Quote · 22 Feb 2012

Clear the cache and then turn off Js/css caching.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 22 Feb 2012

That one template is still not working right. Maybe it's messed up. I'll have make the members use a different template for now.

I dunno

Quote · 22 Feb 2012

Any idea what would cause something like that?

Quote · 22 Feb 2012

Hello

Looks like Dolphin cannot include CSS files into the page. I cannot definitely tell you the reason of the issue without an investigation. 

Also I recommend you to contact with the vendor of custom template, if the problem appears in the template only. May be he has some quick fix for the issue. 

Best Regards AntonLV - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/AntonLV
Quote · 23 Feb 2012

First I want to thx to those who have helped me work out my bugs. Thank-you!

I went and deleted all the tmdhosting templates and all my issues went away.... after much frustration.

I say tmdhosting templates should be removed from the market list. It has too many bugs.

I highly recomend that Boonex looks into what works and what doesn't as it reflects very bad. As a result I now have to add things very slowly to my so site out of fear that something won't work at any given time.

I like Dolphin a lot. I think that it can be great one day and that's why I'm here. I just wish the extensions/add-ons would go through an approval stage before being released to the pubic.

Thx again for all your help. i couldn't have done it alone!!

Quote · 23 Feb 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.