Help installing Modules please

I bought two modules and the hosting is saying the keep coming up with errors . Can someone plese help me install them please and a few another litttle things like adding chat. 

Thank you . 

Quote · 18 Nov 2018

Hi Julie and welcome to the forum.

When posting to the forum, we need a little more information. For example, what modules did you purchase? If you purchased from Anton, you must install the module in the folder /modules/aqb. If from modzzz, the module goes in /modules/modzzz.

Then you need to make sure you're placing the correct folder in the appropriate directory. Both developers use Zip files and when unzipped, you may encounter yet another Zip file. The actual module may be well buried, but the easiest way to track it down is step through each folder until you see a set of files that contain "Request.php.

Upload the folder containing these files. 

Then you need to go to /admin/modules/Add/Manage and install the module which should be listed in Uninstalled Modules.

What Chat do you wish to install? If it's Dolphin's Chat, follow the last paragraph above.

Quote · 18 Nov 2018

I can install the modules for a modest fee; send me a PM.  If you are wanting to install Chat+, you have to have a VPS or Dedicated server where you have root access.  I can install Chat+ as well.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 18 Nov 2018

yes yes pls how much would you charge pls

Quote · 18 Nov 2018

yes yes pls how much would you charge pls

Most modules don't require a lot of work.  However, some modules require more code edit.  Most modules I charge $15 or $20 to install.  Send me a PM so we can discuss this.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 18 Nov 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.