Help please :Can't install dolphin

hi every one, i just downloaded the current version of dolphin and tried to install it.i get though all the steps to install except the last one.i am asked to set some file and folder permissions.i use a windows os and can't specifically chmod to 755.i manually did this by right clicking and setting the individual perminssions.when i checked the permissions with the installation , the current permission was set to 466 which was non-writable.After all this when i click on NEXT it gives me an error.can any one help.

NB:i downloaded the installation document and still didn't work.

Quote · 17 Jan 2009

You should use an FTP program to chmod your files.  You can even do this while at the install page where it asks you to change those file permissions.  Just change a few in your FTP program, then refresh the install page, and they will turn from red to green.  Keep changing and keep refreshing.  You will get to all green.

Quote · 18 Jan 2009

FilleZilla is a good software and is free ;-)

http://filezilla-project.org/

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 18 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.