Help to make old project work

Hi, 

I have this project which was put on pause:

Dolphin is version 7.3, and last time it worked on a local environment was on MAMP 4.4

i've managed to get the MAMP version, however when I try to fire up the website it says:

"This page isn’t working
localhost is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500"

When looking at the logs I can only detect the following errors in php_error:"

[30-May 202116:22:51 UTC] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: nodename nor servname provided, or not known in /Applications/MAMP/bin/mamp/feed/fetchFeed.php on line 20

[30-May-2021 16:22:51 UTC] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.mamp.info/feed/mac/MAMP/English/feed/home.json): failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: nodename nor servname provided, or not known in /Applications/MAMP/bin/mamp/feed/fetchFeed.php on line 20
[30-May-2021 18:23:10 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/dcc/inc/header.inc.php:155
Stack trace:
#0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/dcc/index.php(25): require_once()
#1 {main}
thrown in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/dcc/inc/header.inc.php on line 155
[30-May-2021 18:26:37 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/dcc/inc/header.inc.php:155
Stack trace:
#0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/dcc/index.php(25): require_once()
#1 {main}

thrown in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/dcc/inc/header.inc.php on line 155"

Thanks for any tips

Quote · 30 May 2021

Hello karl29!

It seems in your MAMP you use the latest versions of PHP (like 7.4 or 8.0). The get_magic_quotes_runtime function is deprecated there https://www.php.net/manual/ru/function.get-magic-quotes-runtime.php

Quote · 30 May 2021

I have php 7.2.1 running

and as per php.net : This function has been DEPRECATED as of PHP 7.4.0, and REMOVED as of PHP 8.0.0. 

Quote · 30 May 2021

reverted to 5.4 and it works.

Thanks

Quote · 30 May 2021

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.