Help with code needed

Hi all,

Ok this is what I need to do for my site before launch.

1, Change ray to save video and music files on a seperate domain after converting format.

I'm thinking i need to move the uppload section to the other domain and change the links on the site to direct to the other domain.

2, Edit dolphin code on pages to show new url for music and video.

This may seem like a strange idea but as the site is big, Storage space and bandwidth will fast become a big issue. The domain I use for storage has unlimited bandwidth/storage/upload/download but the hosts refuse to install any software for this kind of site.

If you have any ideas/solutions/suggestions please do post them.

Thank you

Quote · 11 Jun 2008

then clearly its not unlimited. i would look at another solution for your hosting. might consider moving to a dedicated box where if you need to get another hard drive you can have it done. you surely dont think moving and manipulating where the files are stored. you need to be able to have a clustered solution, and not just remote file storage. if this host will not upgrade the hardware, i would be packing my bags and moving on.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 13 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.