Hey Boonex! Team & Users.

Dear Boonex team and users,

I wanted to reach out and express my gratitude for this amazing tool that has been around for over a decade. I remember using Boonex during my college days, and it's amazing to see that it's still being used today by many people.

I am grateful for the hard work and dedication that the Boonex team has put into this tool. It's not easy to keep a product alive for such a long time, but you have managed to do so, and for that, I am thankful.

Boonex has been a valuable tool for me and has helped me achieve my goals. I'm sure that it has been helpful to many others as well, whether it's for personal or professional projects.

To the Boonex users, I hope that you continue to find success with this tool and that it helps you achieve your goals. Remember to give feedback to the Boonex team, as it will help them understand your needs and improve the tool.

Once again, thank you, Boonex team, for your hard work and dedication. You have truly made a difference in the lives of many people.

Sincerely, AD9211

Quote · 31 Mar 2023

Great!

Dolphin has about 6 months left before it's no more! That's right. Boonex abandoned it a few years back, but has maintained this forum until now. Some time in late 2023 the forum will probably close and you'll be using UNA or something else.

Even car manufacturers abandon older models to boost sales and test new ideas. Boonex isn't breaking any rules, but things could have been done differently.

Sending accolades now isn't likely to change a thing.

Good luck.

Quote · 31 Mar 2023

thanks for your reply

yes, i notice that una website, but i cannot login ther, why? i can login here only?

its says:

This email doesn't belong to any account. Please make sure that it is typed correctly.

got any project? share it with me if you like! lets see what is it.

Great!

Dolphin has about 6 months left before it's no more! That's right. Boonex abandoned it a few years back, but has maintained this forum until now. Some time in late 2023 the forum will probably close and you'll be using UNA or something else.

Even car manufacturers abandon older models to boost sales and test new ideas. Boonex isn't breaking any rules, but things could have been done differently.

Sending accolades now isn't likely to change a thing.

Good luck.

Quote · 1 Apr 2023

You need to create una account and immediately convert your  Premium dolphin license so you can use power apps for una.

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 4 Apr 2023

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.