Home Page link error

after member is logged in and clicks on "HOME" they get this error message.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /home/mywebsite/public_html/mydirectory/inc/classes/BxDolProfileFields.php(30) : eval()'d code on line 1177

Everything works fine but only for the first joined member, all members following get the above error when clicking on the homepage button?

Please advise

Thanks

Quote · 3 Apr 2009

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 311296 bytes)
There's your answer :))

Quote · 3 Apr 2009

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 311296 bytes)
There's your answer :))

CUTE! are these forums only for the Knowledgeable? How about a solution? Is this a problem with dolphin v6.1.4 I can fix or a problem with my server I should look into? I am using PHP5

Quote · 3 Apr 2009

%99 of the time it's the server configuration

memory_limit
Needs to be increased --

To change the memory allocation limit permanently for all PHP scripts running on the server, modify the PHP.INI configuration file of the server (location depending on your OS and installation method). Search for memory_limit after opening the file in an editor.
If the memory_limit = 12M doesn’t exist, add the following line. If it’s there, modify the value of the memory_limit:

memory_limit = 12M

The 12M sets the limit to 12 megabytes (12582912 bytes). Change to the value you desirable.

Quote · 4 Apr 2009

Thanks for your help, you where absolutely correct!

Quote · 4 Apr 2009

glad i could help Smile

Quote · 4 Apr 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.