How can i change the name of default tabs

i would like to change the name of some of my tabs like CHAT  i would like it to say  Tim's Chat  how can i do this

Quote · 25 Feb 2011

How is this a tip or trick? Just asking.

There are lots of forums for support here, why would you pick this one to ask for help?

Quote · 25 Feb 2011

Once he gets the answer I like the idea is that a tip? Cool

i would like to change the name of some of my tabs like CHAT  i would like it to say  Tim's Chat  how can i do this

Csampson
Quote · 25 Feb 2011

Go to Settings....Language Settings....then in the Manage Keys section...type in the box _chat_top_menu_item and tick the box next to search. Once _chat_top_menu_item (Boonex Chat) shows up in the list....click on Edit and in the box labeled 'String text for English language'....replace the word Chat with whatever you want it to read.

Or you can go to Builders....Navigation Menu....click on the word Chat on the Chat menu button...and change it there. Not sure if it will stick or not...so that is why I recommended the first way.

Hope this helps.

Jeremy
Quote · 25 Feb 2011

Thank you  jmonroe

and it was a simple mistake posting it here

Quote · 25 Feb 2011

You're welcome.

Jeremy
Quote · 25 Feb 2011

And thus was born a tip Tongue out

Quote · 26 Feb 2011

I need a tip.

And thus was born a tip Tongue out

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 3 Mar 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.