How create a simple Mobile apps? Tutorial?

Hi, i want to know if there a place in the forum or in the boonex Help section that show a simple tutorial to create a simple app into the Mobile app.

I search on the forum but i dont find it

What i want to do is simple... A button ABOUT or CONTACT US into the menu of the mobile app, when user press it.. they see a TXT file with Phone number of the custumer support and the address. Maybe create also a phone book with all the name and phone number with extension of each staff member of the organisation...

It is complicated to do??

thx

Quote · 27 Jun 2014

There's no way such app will pass thru Apple guys.

2.12 Apps that are not very useful or do not provide any lasting entertainment value may be rejected

2.13 Apps that are primarily marketing materials or advertisements will be rejected

http://boonexpert.com
Quote · 27 Jun 2014

i dont understand? so the boonex app for dolphin is automaticly rejected from apple????

in case that you dont understand me... the topic was about an MODULE in the actual boonex mobile app

Quote · 28 Jun 2014

I understand what you are saying. It would be helpful. Currently, the only options in the mobile iOS app are Status, Messages, Friends, My Info, Search, Blogs, Photos, Sounds, Articles, News....and then the bottom bar has Home, My Info (repetitive) Messages, Friends, Search.

Instead of having say, My Info again, that link could be Help and then links to the help menu of our sites that shows the links to Help, FAQ, Contact, About etc.

Would be useful. I agree.

Jeremy
Quote · 28 Jun 2014

the topic was about an MODULE in the actual boonex mobile app

Well, the topic reads "How create a simple Mobile apps?", not Mobile Module. App and Module are totally different things.

If you need to make custom pages, check db table "sys_menu_mobile" and you'll see. 

http://boonexpert.com
Quote · 28 Jun 2014

ok yes boonexpert i dont use the good word...  i mean Module into the mobile app

but custom pages does it need special php coding? or i can make a link from the db to a php page create in the page creator in boonex admin menu section?

Quote · 29 Jun 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.