How do I change this?

I just want to know how I can change the Member Login on the Home Page to say "User Name" instead of "NickName".  I've already changed all the active blocks in the Builder areas, but I don't know how to change this.

Thanks

www.FreePersonalClassifieds.com

Quote · 13 Jun 2008

from admin you will navigate to builders and pages builders, you will then look at profile builder, the list will come up wtih the nickname block on there, you may not be able to rename it, but you can try, i think it crashes the dbase if you change the name of the block. i think you have to create a new block, but how you are going to make it bind to the password is another story, but you can give it a try. hope this remedial answer helps you at least get started.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 13 Jun 2008

Thanks, but that doesn't work.  It must be in the HTML somewhere, but I don't know where exactly, and I don't want to mess up the wrong thing...

Quote · 19 Jun 2008

Open the file templates/tmpl_xxx/functions.php

and it is there.

----
Quote · 21 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.