How do I enter the /jobs area?

I'm trying to find someone to fix a few problems on my Dolphin site. When I apply to boonex.com/jobs I complete the request form but I am unable to send it away until I can manufacture something referred to as "a full URL from Unity Forums".  So far the only advice I've been given is 'ignore it' but when I ignore it the form won't submit. So can someone advise me - how do I acquire a full URL from Unity Forums? It's a bit of a Catch 22. I need help to apply for help.   Thank you.

Boonex jobs.jpg · 155.3K · 282 views
Quote · 30 Jan 2019

PM me with what you need; I do jobs.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 30 Jan 2019

Hello 

You may set there the URL of your current topic:

https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/How-do-I-enter-the-jobs-area-.htm

Quote · 31 Jan 2019

Thanks LeonidS

Quote · 31 Jan 2019

Hello 

You may set there the URL of your current topic:

https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/How-do-I-enter-the-jobs-area-.htm

I must be thick as a brick because this makes absolutely no sense to me. However, I guess it does to the OP because they responded with "Thanks".

Quote · 31 Jan 2019

I went to the jobs section to see what the job was and I don't see any new jobs posted.  Thick as a brick LOL.

Quote · 31 Jan 2019

Another Boonex quirk it seems, If you post a job request, you must enter the URL of a forum thread where you've already discussed your problem. Leonid was suggesting that the member use this thread to leap that hurdle.

Quote · 31 Jan 2019

Another Boonex quirk it seems, If you post a job request, you must enter the URL of a forum thread where you've already discussed your problem. Leonid was suggesting that the member use this thread to leap that hurdle.

For real?  Must be a bug that was introduced because it wasn't like this when I first started with Boonex.

Quote · 3 Feb 2019

I just created a test job, no url is required, you can leave that section blank.  Evidently this was a misunderstanding on the OP's part and it was not clearly explained that you can leave the URL blank.  If the OP could not leave it blank then the error must have been on his/her side of things because the form is working.

Quote · 3 Feb 2019

No geek_girl, you're not thick as a brick, that was Jethro Tull. It makes no sense to me either. In fact it would make no sense to anyone unfamiliar with Boonex madness. Insisting on an URL that can't be provided by anyone unfamiliar with UnityForums is fiendish. The reason you didn't see any jobs posted (by me) is because until recently I didn't have access to the magic URL which affords access to the /jobs area. Thanks to Leonid I now have the info I need.

Quote · 6 Feb 2019

No geek_girl, you're not thick as a brick, that was Jethro Tull. It makes no sense to me either. In fact it would make no sense to anyone unfamiliar with Boonex madness. Insisting on an URL that can't be provided by anyone unfamiliar with UnityForums is fiendish. The reason you didn't see any jobs posted (by me) is because until recently I didn't have access to the magic URL which affords access to the /jobs area. Thanks to Leonid I now have the info I need.

I responded to the job as well as sent you a PM.

Quote · 6 Feb 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.