How do users edit their timeline/wall posts?

I've been searching but no luck so far - how do you edit a wall post after it's been posted? There is an Edit link for a comment, but I don't see one for the actual post? I thought I had inadvertently removed when when customizing things but it isn't on demo.boonex.com either. 

Is there a module that has  this functionality? 

Thanks

Quote · 28 Jun 2016

Delete and post again.

Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MichelMeta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 30 Jun 2016

Not a very good option.  Is anyone working on this issue as well as the issue of others members post showing in ones own timeline?

Quote · 26 May 2018

The timeline or wall is there to represent an overview of site activity. When you post a photo, it goes to an album and a thumbnail also appears on the timeline. Ditto blogs, etc. If you were able to edit the timeline, you would also be editing the original post.  

Provided you're the author, you should be able to go to the original post, be it a blog, photo or video and change the text or captions there. Those changes should then immediately appear on the timeline or outline. If it's a photo or video you wish to change, you need to delete it and upload it again. Once deleted, it will disappear from the timeline.

In other words, you should be able to change any text appearing in the wall, timeline or outline by editing the original article.

Quote · 26 May 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.