How do you create the "Outline' section in demo?

I was wondering how you go about creating the outline section which is featured in the demo version of on the Dolphin home site? Looks like what I want to achiev.

Hope to hear from someoone soon.

Cheers

Quote · 18 Nov 2012

Admin >> Builders >> Pages Builder select "Homepage" and the drag the "Outline" page block from inactive section to active section. Place it in the larger column. Wa-laah, done.

I was wondering how you go about creating the outline section which is featured in the demo version of on the Dolphin home site? Looks like what I want to achiev.

Hope to hear from someoone soon.

Cheers

Quote · 18 Nov 2012

you also need to install 'Timeline ' in modules.

Then add some content to events, groups, blogs, vids, photos etc... 

Without content, outline will not show.

News and articles do not show in outline, only user content.

Quote · 18 Nov 2012

Thank you kindly for your response. I assume that this is a 7.1 feature then? I haven't upgraded yet to 7.1 and don't see the "Options' option in the  inactive section in version 7.

This would persuade me to move to 7.1 if I thought it would allow me to access this feature.

Quote · 18 Nov 2012

Yes, its only in 7.1

Quote · 18 Nov 2012

Thanks for your input.

I ahve now installed the version 7.1 and it seems to be working fine.

Is there anywhere I can read a bit about how to use the "options" option at all? I can't quite find anything that explains how to manage and use it.

Thanks again

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

Thanks again for your speedy response.

Will options show content from the forums module as well as this is the main focus of the site.

Hear from you soon

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.